PDA

View Full Version : wanted to share survey site for kids

simonfam76
04-03-2005, 08:22 PM
I remember seeing someone asking about survey sites and my kids got invites tonight from this one about the kids choice awards. its like kidzeyes where you accumulate points and you request a check. just wanted to share :goodvibes
http://netpanel.gmi-mr.com/portals/gpms_cp/5000539/rewards.asp

ioneblair
04-03-2005, 08:28 PM

disneychrista
04-03-2005, 09:44 PM
How do you join? It sound like you have to be invited, is this true?

simonfam76
04-03-2005, 10:09 PM
if i remember right i emailed them with my info and they emailed me back with the registration form link. i went to my account to see if it did referrals but it doesn't.

Jasminesmommy
04-04-2005, 02:26 AM
Cool. My kids are signed up with Kidseyez but I would love for more for them.

disneychrista
04-04-2005, 11:51 AM
I sent an email, now I guess we will have to wait and see...

flamom
04-04-2005, 12:21 PM
my kids are signed up with this site. it is for nickelodeon surveys. they've been doing them for about a year. they just got 2 surveys today to do after school. they are very quick, easy surveys.on the link posted it pulls up the main screen and it says join now. that's how i signed my kids up if i remember correctly.

buzzlady
04-04-2005, 12:57 PM
My kids belong to this. If I remember correctly, use the contact link and send them an e-mail (or you could call the # listed). Tell them that you are interested in having your kid/s join the panel. Give names and ages. You will hear back from them. They might not be accepting new panel members at the time, but will tell you that they will contact you when they are. This is what happened to me. Within a month or so I did hear back from them with an invitation link.