PDA

View Full Version : disney at walmart

beth_cam
04-01-2005, 11:49 PM
Just got back from checking out the now 75% off easter at walmart (so picked over barely worth it) took a swing through toys since the boy was with me. Found a whole area of small disney toys, in my opinion perfect for stashing disney stuff for surprises at the hotel. $1.50 for smaller ones $4.00 for bigger. Various paddle ball (paddle with ball attatched to bounce on paddle), bubble blowers (only saw buzz) different variety packs. Didnt look close but....Also found Disney sunglasses still on clearance but the new ones are there so not many old ones left.

digskat
04-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Just got back from checking out the now 75% off easter at walmart (so picked over barely worth it) took a swing through toys since the boy was with me. Found a whole area of small disney toys, in my opinion perfect for stashing disney stuff for surprises at the hotel. $1.50 for smaller ones $4.00 for bigger. Various paddle ball (paddle with ball attatched to bounce on paddle), bubble blowers (only saw buzz) different variety packs. Didnt look close but....Also found Disney sunglasses still on clearance but the new ones are there so not many old ones left.
I'll have to check out our Walmart...I had to laugh out loud whe I started reading your thread...I call my son "the boy" too!! Kat

thelittlemermaid
04-02-2005, 07:07 PM
DH went to Wal mart after getting off work {7 am} to get groceries.

When I got up and went into the bathroom, there was 3 sets of Disney pants {PJ bottoms} that he had bought for me. :) One set had Mickey and Minnie on them with stripes. Another one has a Mickey and Minnie print and the last one has Tinkerbell. I was really shocked to see them! Usually the kids get something and I don't.

DH said he wanted to fuel my Disney OBSESSION. LOL!!! I asked him if there was tops that matched, he said there was. So I will have to go and get those. LOL!!