PDA

View Full Version : What is your Dream Disney Job?

imagineerhopefull
04-01-2005, 01:22 PM
:wizard: Hey everyone, just a question to see what everyone will answer. Anyways, if you could work for any part of disney, including disneyworld, disneyland, disney films, or like disney television, what would it be? My own choice would be to work as an imagineer at disneyworld and design rides, such as ToT, RnR, and Mt Everest. Hope to hear from everyone about their dream job! :wizard:

tink85
04-01-2005, 01:25 PM
This is going to sound so silly - in WDW last week, I decided I want to be one of the corny Great Movie Ride "tour guides" - I can be corny with the best of them and I think it would be a blast. In a more serious tone, if I had any drawing talent, I'd be an animator in a second

DisHornFan
04-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Either to work on the Haunted Mansion Ride, or to be Minnie Mouse. :cool1: I want to either scare the kids or make them really really happy :rotfl2: .

Megster
04-01-2005, 01:41 PM
I'd want to be a princess in one of the stage shows.
Or, since I work as a lifeguard right now, I'd like to guard at one of the water parks.

WDWprincessloyola
04-01-2005, 01:47 PM
I would really like to do some character work at WDW, especially Alice and Princess Aurora. Working on The Great Movie Ride and Haunted Mansion might be interesting too! :goodvibes

agotta
04-01-2005, 02:00 PM
Not in college, but wanted to answer anyway....My dream disney job would be either Snow White (I was told I was too tall...stupid Disney) but even more than that I would love to be a Disney Wedding Planner. If only DH would agree to move back to Florida.....

kandeebunny
04-01-2005, 09:29 PM
I guess what I would want to do would be considdered Imagineering. You know how the rides tell the stories as do the hotels and restaurants etc. I'd want to be the one to help write those stories or the scripts (think TOT cm's and the TOT video) something along those lines.

Cplofdisneynutz
04-01-2005, 09:48 PM
AS a composer my dream job would be to write music for Disney, don't care if it is for theme parks, parades, fireworks, movies, just to write for disney would be a dream come true :banana:

smilingmouse
04-02-2005, 01:36 AM
I would like to run Disneyland Paris

Amphigorey
04-02-2005, 02:03 AM
Dream job? CEO. Then things would get done *right*.

Benjo
04-02-2005, 08:52 AM
I would love to be an imagineer working on new ride ideas.

Also, working at Pixar is another dream of mine.

jeanylaser
04-02-2005, 10:44 AM
my dream disney job is working at the attractions in epcot.

jeanylaser
04-02-2005, 10:47 AM
my dream disney job is guest services.
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;116/st/20050408/e/back+to+college/k/dc54/event.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/)

DaisieJ225
04-02-2005, 11:44 AM
I always wanted to be a jungle cruise skipper. so either that or working in one of the shows in Disney. either festival of the lion king or tarzan rocks.

Tink the Rock Star
04-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Dream job? CEO. Then things would get done *right*.
Haha... :teeth: I agree. But I would really love to be Aurora or work Haunted. But for my CP I'm just going to be in quick service food & beverage. I'll audition for a character role when the time comes. :goodvibes

SyracuseWolvrine
04-02-2005, 08:10 PM
I would like to be a pyrotechnic designer. (the folks who design the fireworks shows, using computer modeling software and stuff ... not the ones who actually put it together ... I don't think I'd like working with explosives)

teh fish
04-02-2005, 08:32 PM
I so want to do Jungle Cruise.

But the haunted mansion isn't so bad...

missstcroix
04-02-2005, 09:01 PM
:earsboy: :earsboy: Concierge at the Swan Hotel

ReninDetroit
04-02-2005, 09:27 PM
Set/lights/sound design for a theatrical production or a ride.

bubba73
04-02-2005, 09:57 PM
I am not a college student anymore either :guilty: but I would like to answer this as well. My dream job would be either CEO or someone on the Board just so my voice would be heard. It may not always make a difference but then again it may. I have a cousin that works in the art department and has been there for 25 years. Then again, just to work at one of the parks where you can interact with more "Fans of the Mouse" and be able to talk to them would be a lot of fun.

Bubba73 :earsboy: ::MickeyMo

twinklebug
04-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Are long-out-of-school moms allowed to answer this one? :)

I think it'd be nice to work with the animation crew, perhaps upping their software systems in ways that they envision.

Rustyflwr3
04-04-2005, 07:44 AM
I would want to be a special events marketing manager! :-D Thats what im studying to do, so hopefully it will come true!

Cplofdisneynutz
04-04-2005, 09:05 AM
My DF has already responded, but I wanted to also.
If I wasn't so tall, I would want to be Belle in MK for the storybook garden.
But since that's not really possible, maybe Goofy or Tigger. They're both taller. I get tears in my eyes seeing little kids in awe of the characters. That's what I want to do. princess:

goofytime2000
04-04-2005, 05:00 PM
I'd like to work one of the rides/attractions at WDW. Jungle Cruise would be sweet. If not that I'd have to be Goofy!

pixie08
04-04-2005, 06:42 PM
Since I am just finishing school for Interior design & architecture I would LOVE (and hope to one day) work on designing any new hotels and resturaunts on property.....this is truely my dream job and goal! :wizard:

princess-rn
04-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Cinderella!!! *giggles*

Sehsun
04-14-2005, 06:09 PM
I want to be any of the characters and especially be in the parades.....or dance in a show (if they have anything like that). :cheer2:

BluesTravlr00
04-15-2005, 02:08 AM
ideally - i love film more than anything, so i'd love to produce/direct live features.

realistically - lead counsel for their legal department.

Captn Jack Sparrow
04-15-2005, 11:33 AM
I hope to get into the animal behavior progam or any research they have at AK

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

MainStreet, USA
04-20-2005, 04:56 PM
I want to be a performer. All the street performances are incredible and Disney always recruits or creates the best acts. I'm a percussionist, so I'd love to be a part of something like the Jammitors. Or any band for that matter. :rockband: Of course, I'd also love to be a performer in a parade... I could soooo see myself marching down Main Street, jammin on snare drum with the band!

DHSsenior007
04-23-2005, 04:23 PM
My dream job would be one of the Bellhops at the TOT. I love it when the bellhops give you a really 'scary' speech or whatever. Or one of the CMs at Haunted Manshion.

I would also love to be an Imagineer, to make up the ideas of new rides and such. Wow! What a job!!

phisigprincess
04-28-2005, 08:54 AM
I have 3 that I would adore:

1. I want to dance in one of the shows. I want to get paid to dance in Disney. That would be unreal. I actually thought of auditioning, but now that I'm getting married it doesn't quite fit in our life plan. :(

2. I want to work as one of their event planners. Not just scheduling people's vacations, but actually doing the big events for the World. It's what I do now, but sadly not for Disney.

3. I want to do the wedding planning because I love weddings and Disney!!!

boo's mom
04-29-2005, 09:10 PM
working at animal kingdom backstage with the macaws, tigers, and elephants. I want to be a zoo keeper. I have no problem picking up after animals as I have been doing just that almost all of my life. I also want to raise a baby tiger :goodvibes

Metro West
04-29-2005, 10:42 PM
CM at the Haunted Mansion! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

bubba73
04-29-2005, 11:13 PM
I have family members that either do work at Disney or has in the past. My cousin works in the Art Department and my Uncle did the plumbing for Splash Mountain. And I have a great friend that works for Disney as a sales rep. I think I would love to have that job. Be able to go around and sale Disney and Disney Cruise Lines :cool1: :sunny: Sounds like fun to me.

cheerdancer11
04-30-2005, 08:37 AM
I would love to work at disney :cheer2: I think it would be a lot of fun to dance in one of the parades as a charcter or sing and dance as either Ariel or Belle in MGM.

phamton
04-30-2005, 10:27 AM
Excuse me for using my mom's username but I'm not registered on the DisBoard.

I have my dream job but it's not at Disneyworld. I am a ride operator at the Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios in Orlando. I was hired at 17 and have worked there since before the ride even opened. It was my first job and much more fun than bagging groceries or serving french fires. I'm now 18 and still love it. I get to scare people and act demented. If I worked at Disney, I'd want to be at the Tower of Terror---no kiddie rides for me.

If you're ever at Universal come over and say hi.

David

Metro West
04-30-2005, 01:01 PM
Excuse me for using my mom's username but I'm not registered on the DisBoard.

I have my dream job but it's not at Disneyworld. I am a ride operator at the Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios in Orlando. I was hired at 17 and have worked there since before the ride even opened. It was my first job and much more fun than bagging groceries or serving french fires. I'm now 18 and still love it. I get to scare people and act demented. If I worked at Disney, I'd want to be at the Tower of Terror---no kiddie rides for me.

If you're ever at Universal come over and say hi.

David

Hey David! Your mom, dad and I have been over several times to say hi but can't seem to catch you working. I'll probably be over there next Sunday..if you're working, I'll try to catch up with you. :teeth:

t1nk_w1th_4tt1tud3
04-30-2005, 10:22 PM
Character animator...hands down. I am an Illustration major at my university, and I dont know what other job I want...I have my heart set on this one. If I didnt have drawing talents, i would want to be Belle or Jasmine.....but i have no acting skills lol. oh well. Maybe I can show u guys some of my artwork...i will set up an online portfolio later...