PDA

View Full Version : Clear Channel Restaurant Certificates

DisneyMomx7
04-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Does anyone know whether there will be the CC restaurant certficates again this year. They were a true budget helper.

tinaluis
04-01-2005, 12:07 PM
I haven't seen any new CC certificates. I got an email from one of the radio stations the other day saying I was on the mailing list and providing savings offers for bowling, a tuxedo rental place and something else (I can't remembr exactly what it was at the moment) but it wasn't a restaurant.

powellrj
04-01-2005, 03:08 PM
they haven't had any really great ones this year. This week they are offering Cypress Gardens and last week they had Fiascos (there are still some left for sale) The only ones I have gotten for this year were the House of Blues a few weeks ago.

Princess Glenda
04-01-2005, 03:47 PM
A few weeks ago our radio station did the Clear Channel Certificate deal for Texas Roadhouse. You paid $25 for a $50 Gift Certificate. We were able to get several. They also had the same deal with one other local restaurant. I'd keep checking your local radio station's website.

RachelTori
04-01-2005, 03:59 PM
Every week here in the Atlanta area our "oldies" radio station, Cool 105.7, has "Spiff's Spiffs" (named for our morning DJ's Randy & Spiff!) They offer a different restaurant each week and offer $50 gift certificates for $25. (they also *give* some away during the week to lucky caller #10!) Cool 105.7 is a Clear Channel station BTW! :cool1:

zippehsmom
04-01-2005, 07:16 PM
I seen the House of Blues a few weeks ago. Those went really fast. I know that when I looked at about 9:25 am they were all gone. They were only offering them through one station versus all the clear channel stations in the Orlando area.

I hope they start to offer some good ones soon.

zippehsmom

calypso*a*go-go
04-02-2005, 11:33 AM
You really just need to get in the habit of checking the website on a regular basis. I look from time to time even though we won't be returning to Orlando this year. Here's the link:

http://halfprice.ccorlando.com/

Lately all the stations have been offering the same certificates, but it does change from time to time so be sure and check them all.