PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Packing List For DH!

pumpkinfish
04-01-2005, 10:10 AM
I already am set with my items. No problem, ;) DH was just asking me how much he should take, and what he should take. This is our first time flying and we are only taking carry-ons.
Here is some more info:
~ DH loves to wear shorts.
~ He will be wearing jeans on the plane (the only pants he is taking)
~ DH loves t-shirts and has as many tees as I have handbags and shoes ;) (if you know what I mean :rotfl: )
~ We will have one nice "date" meal where I want him to wear a polo at least. I also have him look "nice" when we go to PI.

Ok, need your thoughts!

pumpkinfish
04-01-2005, 10:13 AM
oh yeah, I want to mention that DH will have one travelsize carry-on bag with collapseable handle and wheels (to give you a rough idea of how big). It is smaller than the max. a carry-on bag can be!

Thanks again :sunny:

canwegosoon
04-01-2005, 03:25 PM
For his bag I would pack 3 pair of shorts, 3 t-shirts, 1-2 pair of pants (black or kakhi + the pair he has for the plane), and 2-3 nicer shirts (1 of the nicer shirts can be worn on the plane). 3-4 athleticsocks +2 dress socks, 5-6 underware, 1pr. sneakers, and another comfortable pair of shoes (wear one on the airplane), windbreaker (like a golf shell) and if you like to swim, 1-2 bathing suits. If you are going for a week you should do laundry 1 time on day 4...good luck. Have fun :sunny:

pumpkinfish
04-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Thanks so much for this advice.
I spent all day getting my bags together AGAIN! DH just called and I told him I had been busy packing. He said "Packing for what?"! LOL. :rotfl: I told him I was going to WDW in 15 days! ;)

By using the ziploc bag idea, I was able to pack a lot more than I thought. Plus I need to remember to leave room for the souvies I know will be coming home with us :sunny:

cbrfan
04-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Ummmmm............Gold Bond powder or similar. If he's anything like MY DH. ;)

EthansMom
04-01-2005, 05:16 PM
DH pack???? My DH doesn't do no stinking packing. That's one of the many things he has me for. :rotfl:

I do have him doublecheck all of the items that I pack for him, though, so that I have complete deniability when he says "Why didn't you pack my...??? I don't like this....etc...." Then, I get to say (as I do almost every trip), "Hey, you doublechecked it all. If you want to start packing for yourself, you are more than welcome to do so."

pumpkinfish
04-03-2005, 09:54 PM
I just wanted to follow up with this and thank you for your ideas! I learned a lot from this budget board on sales/discounts and now I am ALL READY! Thanks again :cool1: :sunny: :cool1: