PDA

View Full Version : Kids Annual Pass - Resort Reservations?

rob_bigdog
04-01-2005, 09:33 AM
I had decided to buy 10-day premium passes with no expiration date instead of season passes. I figure that these are good for 3 trips without worrying about when the trips will happen (ie not confined to a single year).

I'd like to stay at a Disney value resort, but the Scrooge in me doesn't like the prices. Then I noticed how a child's annual pass is (pretty much) the exact price of the 10-day premium.

So now I wonder - if I buy an annual pass for one of my kids, can I use that pass to book a room (at discount price)? What about two rooms (to bring Granny along, too)?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
-Rob in the DFW area

DMRick
04-01-2005, 10:07 AM
Yes. Although my email hasn't come yet, I talked with Jennifer Gallager at excutive guest services yesterday (she called in response to my emails) and she said they have no difference between the adult and childs AP. She regrets that sometimes CM's give the incorrect info, but they are working on their training. You cannot buy a Disney Dining Card with a childs AP, but that is only because that program will only sell to people over 21. Once I actually get a copy of all she told me via email, I will post it.