PDA

View Full Version : Had to share my joy with WDW

Sally
03-31-2005, 06:28 PM
I called WDW to check on a package deal, this would change my room only at PO- Riverside to a room and tickets package. I was sure the cost would be horrible, but I was suddenly given a budget to deal with and needed a payment plan option. So the agent( Matthew ) quoted me 1508. for the 4 of us for 7 nights with the park hopper option. This with the AAA discount. It may not seem like a big deal, but it is a huge deal for me facing the new budget my DH gave me suddenly. I just to tell everyone

HayGan
03-31-2005, 06:31 PM
Good for you! Sounds like a great deal! When are you going?

Sally
03-31-2005, 06:41 PM
We are going November 29 - December 6. We stayed at the Riverside last April 27 - May 5.
This is our Christmas present for the family this year. :goodvibes

HayGan
03-31-2005, 08:41 PM
We are going November 29 - December 6. We stayed at the Riverside last April 27 - May 5.
This is our Christmas present for the family this year. :goodvibes

We will see you there for a few days :wave:

We will be there Dec 3 - 10th! :cool1:

gigi1313
03-31-2005, 10:10 PM
you're getting 7 nights at a mod w/hopping tix for four people for $1508?! (are you sure it's not $1805?) because that price is amazing!!

right now the new myw campaign promises 6 nights at a value w/park tix (no hop) for four people (2A, 1J, 1C) for $1500... so for $8 more you are getting an extra night, a moderate resort, and hopping privileges... i wanna know how i can get that rate?!

Sally
04-01-2005, 03:02 AM
We got the AAA discount. You have to book it as room only then add on the tickets. It is a package, but not a real package, as Matthew ( greatest ressie agent ever) put it. But it is only $1508.90, to be exact. We are going during value season, that helped a lot. The ticket portion has to be paid off 45 days before you arrive. Other than that, there were no other restrictions.
AAA could have booked it for us, but it was still a bit more than going through WDW.

edit: that is for 3 people, 2a, 1c...the MIL ( 4th person ) is paying for her ticket, we are paying for her part of the room total. Total was 1508.90 even with that factored in.

Grumpy's Wife
04-01-2005, 07:10 AM
It looks like you got your Christmas present early. Good for you. :cheer2:

jenr812
04-01-2005, 04:44 PM
That's great! Congrats! :flower:

jlb
04-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Could you add the dining package to that, I am curious, because I called and they could do room and tickest but when the dining came in they could not do AAA for us, and when I called AAA they were savong like 80.00, and being the control freak I am I could not give AAA control over my Disney vacation for 80.00.

Sally
04-01-2005, 10:06 PM
I had read so many bad things about dining package that I didn't even ask. although it may have gotten better by now.

gigi1313
04-02-2005, 10:25 AM
dh realllllly wanted to do a dining plan just so we did not have to think about $ when we were on vacation... but after doing all the investigation, i decided that we will just put money down at the front desk and charge all our meals...

eeyore45
04-02-2005, 10:43 AM
dh realllllly wanted to do a dining plan just so we did not have to think about $ when we were on vacation... but after doing all the investigation, i decided that we will just put money down at the front desk and charge all our meals...

That is me!! Last summer I did the Vouchers, and we didnt have to think of $$ for meals - all paid for! :cool1: Now, no vouchers, but dining plan, but only with a package, which wont work for us (my dad is coming, and we're getting Fl discount room only!) So, I thought, why not just pay for $$ in advance on our room? That way it is on our room key charge! :teeth: