PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT: About the Le Cellier Meet Sept 20

RichMay
08-13-2001, 07:55 AM
Hi Everyone

Does anyone have any idea about the status of reservations for the Le Cellier meet on Thursday Sept 20 at 2 PM, and about how many people are actually going ? Apparently villianwdw (Janet) cancelled her PS's ..... all I know for sure is that my reservation at 2 PM was for originally 6 people (Bev, DD, Tricia, Bob, Janet, and myself) .... I know that Ray Sharpton also would like to go with us .....

Your help in sorting this out is greatly appreciated !

Teejay32
08-13-2001, 12:47 PM
Hey Rich, I believe the rest of us are still "on". :)

Here's your group of 6: (2pm)

You
Teejay32
BobBrazeal
Olena & hubby
Ray Sharpton

Here's Perndwler's group of 8: (1:50pm)

Pern
Beverly Lynn and DD
Dan Murphy
Beauty, hubby, and son
**still room for one more.

other people I have down here as interested, but can't commit:

Leahannpen
KimCon
TennVolTony
Minnesota!

So right now, we're still 'almost full.' LOL.

RichMay
08-13-2001, 01:03 PM
Thanks Tricia .... You are a lifesaver!

RaySharpton
08-13-2001, 06:50 PM
Thank you so much RichMay and Perndwier!

I really appreciate the list.

Just to clarify, am I on your priorty seating list, RichMay or should I join Perndwier's list out of respect for Janet, just in case she has a change of heart.

I don't want anyone to think that I am trying to take Janet's spot.

Whatever you decide is fine with me. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. I get to see Olena a second time. She was at the first DIS meet that I had gone to in Atlanta.

Sincerely, RaySharpton :)

RichMay
08-13-2001, 07:03 PM
Hi Ray

I wouldn't worry too much, I would just stay on my ressie .... from what I gather, Janet had actually had a THIRD reservation at 2 PM for four more people, which Janet cancelled (Am I right on that, Tee and Bev ? I am SO confused!) .... so I guess if Janet changes her mind in time, she could take the extra seat in Robin's (Pern's) 1:50 ressie (Besides, these seating arrangements are not cast in stone, as long as everyone has a place to sit!)

Talk to you soon RICH

ncbyrne
08-16-2001, 03:44 AM
SOOO sorry that I won't be able to make the meet. Sept 20 is my birthday, and it would have been a perfect way to celebrate. I'll be in WDW NEXT Sept though if anyone decides to have repeat performance. :)

Teejay32
08-16-2001, 08:52 AM
Aww...it would've been nice to have a little birthday thing for you NCByrne. Remind us again next year. :D

Ray - I don't think we were too concerned about what name was on whose reservation, as long as there are enough spots for people. I am not a pro when it comes to PS's, so I hope that's alright. Yes, Janet's (for 4) was cancelled.

RichMay
08-16-2001, 09:20 AM
Thanks Tee, you have been a great help .....Can't wait ! ONLY 30 MORE DAYS !

(PS I tried to PM you earlier this week but your box was full!)