PDA

View Full Version : JC Penney or Patriots?

mrsboz
03-30-2005, 01:11 PM
I am thinking of buying my son either the Patriots or Red Sox comforter and wallborder for his room. I am now painting the room red and the rug is blue. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get something like this at a really good price. I know that they have it at JC Penney and I was wondering if anyone knew any free shipping code or any discounts for JC Penney right now. Thanks for your help.

agotta
03-30-2005, 01:17 PM
You can order and have it shipped to your local Penny's. I don't think the shipping and handling charges are as much, but I could be wrong.

Amanda

BTW....Go Yankees!

mforbach
03-30-2005, 01:28 PM
A free shipping code for Penneys is BBSPRING until April 9th. Another member shared this with me a few days ago.

QueenTriton
03-30-2005, 04:39 PM
I was just looking at NFL items at the penney's website -- there are many things on sale in the outlet. Just enter "NFL" as your search term.

cbrfan
03-30-2005, 04:50 PM
Don't know if what you're buying would qualify, but I got a postcard yesterday for 25% off regular priced stuff from the Spring/Summer 2005 Big Book. The code is BIGBOOK.

mrsboz
03-30-2005, 08:07 PM
Thank you very much. It wouldn't let me use the BIGBOOK code because it was on sale. it did let me use the BBSPRING code. it saved me a little over $20.00. Thank you very much. Paying shipping just kills me. I did buy it through my points but didn't receive a box. I hope that I receive the points. Anyone else shopped lately through my points and not get the pop up?