PDA

View Full Version : is it possible to get dreams unlimited..

LilMamiBella
03-29-2005, 09:21 PM
even though we're owners at ssr? I'd like to have dreams unlimited mostly to make ps at crt or wherever the princesses will be. I've heard of people have good luck with dream unlimited being able to get those ps. I would probably have them get the ap's and the ps for us..

TiffJ
03-30-2005, 06:29 AM
I think they only do that if you book a trip through them

LilMamiBella
03-30-2005, 09:32 AM
So, I'd have to book a hotel through them? Because even though I'm a dvc owner, I'll need to order tickets to MVMCP, Ap's, rookie experience at richard petty's driving exp, and at least 3-4 ps'.

ksoehrlein
03-30-2005, 10:24 AM
I think, but I'm not sure, that the only way to get the DVC discount on your APs is to get them at Guest Relations on property because they need to see you blue DVC member card. (Don't leave it in the car when you get to Guest Relations, like I did, because they will make you go back and get it!)

LilMamiBella
03-30-2005, 01:46 PM
I thought you could order the ap's by going through the ap link at dvcmember.com

welovedis
03-30-2005, 01:50 PM
To arrange for the RP Rookie Experience you just need to call 1-800-BE-PETTY and set up your date/time.

Kaa
03-30-2005, 02:28 PM
The agents working for Dreams Unlimited Travel make their money from comissions. The only way to make commissions is to book a room or package reservation. Disney does not pay commission on MVMCP tickets or Annual Passes. This is the reason Dreams doesn't offer their services aside from regular reservations.

NCDisneyMom
03-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Disney also does not offer commissions on Priority Seatings. I would imagine that most agencies would not book PS's for someone without having a room or package booked with them. :flower: