PDA

View Full Version : Passporter info please

Hopetobee
03-29-2005, 11:04 AM
I can't remember where I read the thread about using a passporter-is that the correct name? Could anyone tell me where to get them? Thanks :flower:

TxDisneyFan
03-29-2005, 11:07 AM
You can order directly from the authors on their website.

www.passporter.com

SandrainNC
03-29-2005, 11:07 AM
I got mine from amazon.com.

Sandra

dianemb
03-29-2005, 11:12 AM
I got mine on amazon for about $26 and since it was over $25 shipping was free. I got the deluxe which is like a day runner book. It has lots of info and planning ideas. It also has envelopes in the back so you can store tickets ect. With the deluxe version you can print off up dates from the passporter web site and also buy refills so the binder is a good investment. I got mine in about a week or 2.

Enjoy!!!

Hopetobee
03-29-2005, 11:25 AM
Thanks everyone for the info--do you carry yours in the parks with you? It looks too big for a waistpack.

thelittlemermaid
03-29-2005, 11:29 AM
I plan on buying the deluxe. Our trip isn't until next year, but I can't wait that long to buy it. Plus I have an amazon.com gift certifacte that I need to use.

My question is, where do you buy the refills for the deluxe? Do you just buy the refills for the next year to add to your deluxe passporter?

Thanks!

SandrainNC
03-30-2005, 02:41 PM
TheLittleMermaid - I had the regular passporter last year, but got the deluxe this time, so I have never bought refills before. I know passporter.com sells the refills but I'm not sure about other stores.

HopetoBee - I did not carry mine in the parks with me. I think a lot of people do though. It would fit in a backpack.

Sandra