PDA

View Full Version : MYW/Ticketmania confusion-question...

Soupermom
03-29-2005, 09:00 AM
I've been checking out and comparing prices for 10 day MYW tickets. From what I read on Mousesavers you can add the "hopper" option, the "no expiry" option, the "plus" option, and the "premium" option which combines the first three, right? Why on ticketmania then, do they offer the "Premium" option with a "no expiry" option? Doesn't premium include no experation???

I was going to skip the plus option, but from what I can tell it's only $6 more per ticket for the 5 pluses, is that right?!?

Also, I receive the Mousesavers newsletter and have the discount code. From what I can tell you save about $4/ticket...is that correct? It's kind of early for me to use that code and spend the $$$$ to save only $16...we're not going until next March. Is there a bigger discount that I'm missing? This discount is only good for a month, right?

I'm getting so confused! Please help, and THANKS!

polkadotladybug
03-29-2005, 09:10 AM
I think they just put No EXPIRY for clarification purposes - so if it doesn't say No Expiry - it isn't. Those tickets are very confusing and I can follow instructions...... :rotfl: I can imagine all sorts of mass confusion with all the different options!

Anthony1971
03-29-2005, 09:11 AM
you can buy the tickets in any configuration you want in other words premium means park hopping and the plus (I believe the plus is worth it if you are going to go to a water park or Disney quest once will pay for the expense of all 5 even with discounted admission) the no expiration is an option on all. the prices do flucuate and there was a post yesterday that the one you listed and another keeping lowering thier prices on the 10 day premium with no expiration. The price they charge can go up and Disney may raise thier prices as well (but they shouldn't for a while considering they just wnet up) in other words if the amount of money less they are now is important to you then buy them if you will not be upset if you pay 10-50 more a few months from now then there is no need.
on the other hand you may get them a few dollars cheaper a few months from now (i would not bank on this though) :earseek:
good luck ::MickeyMo

FoodLover
03-29-2005, 10:57 AM
Doesn't premium include no experation???

Nope, Premium just includes Hopping and Magic Plus Pack. You can get Premium with or without Expiration.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Soupermom
03-29-2005, 12:58 PM
So, Premium is a base ticket plus hopping and 5 pluses, right? Why is it so much more expensive than buying a base ticket, hopping, plus, no expiry? Wouldn't that be the same thing? Does this make sense to anyone else, or am I just nuts?! :earboy2:

Soupermom
03-29-2005, 01:03 PM
Okay, I just visited ticketmania again and I think I understand everything now. (picture smiley face with light bulb going on over his head!) Thanks everyone for your help! :)

Ozymoe
03-29-2005, 01:09 PM
So, Premium is a base ticket plus hopping and 5 pluses, right? Why is it so much more expensive than buying a base ticket, hopping, plus, no expiry? Wouldn't that be the same thing? Does this make sense to anyone else, or am I just nuts?! :earboy2:

You pay more for the no expiry tickets because you can use them forever until they are gone...i.e. you could use 3 days in 2005, 3 days in 2006 and still have 4 days (and 5 plusses) to use in 2020...

The expiry tickets are no good after 14 days from their first use...even if you don't use them all.

Make sense? I had to chuckle when I saw SOUPer Mom had asked if she was NUTS...made me think she was going "from soup to nuts"!...