PDA

View Full Version : MYW Dining Plan Questions

DannyDisneyFreak
03-29-2005, 07:51 AM
With the DDP, when you eat at resturants like Ohana or the WCC is it considered a buffet resturant when you get the family style meal? The reason I ask is, I know that with a Buffet you only get "One full buffet and one single serving non-alcholic Beverage" Opposed to at a table sevvice resturant you also get an appetizer and Dessert. For example if I went to Ohana would my dessert be included and if I got the all you can eat skillet at WCC would an appetizer and dessert be included.
Also what does, "one single serving non-alcholic beverage" mean, is there no free refills?
Also, I've heard people have gotten other snacks then "allowed" with the plan, anyone taken advantage of this, if so what snacks? :mickeybar

DannyDisneyFreak
03-30-2005, 01:51 PM
:rolleyes1 bump

Lollipop Mom
03-31-2005, 12:34 AM
If you went to Ohana and ordered a desert other than the pineapple and caramel that comes with your meal it would not be covered by the plan. Your meal plan would cover the cost of the family style meal but you would be required to pay for the desert seperately. It is my understanding that with the All You Can Eat skillet at WCC the skillet counts for your appetizer and entree but you would still get a desert.

Also what does, "one single serving non-alcholic beverage" mean, is there no free refills?

yes, if you order something that comes with free refills then it will be included. In other words, if you order bottled water or an icee type drink then no free refills but if you order coffee, tea, soft drinks etc. then yes they will.

I'm not sure on the snacks.

DannyDisneyFreak
03-31-2005, 10:57 AM
Thaks Lollipop Mom. :wave:

bcvizsla
03-31-2005, 11:22 AM
We purchased the Dining Plan for our recent trip. We had dinner at the WCC and each ordered an appetizer, the ayce skillet, soda, and dessert (Shared one because we were sooo stuffed). We only used 1 table service meal each for the entire meal. We were not charged extra for the appetizer or dessert. For us the DP was worth every penny.

DannyDisneyFreak
03-31-2005, 09:50 PM
Cool, I can't wait to eat at WCC!

DannyDisneyFreak
04-07-2005, 11:38 AM
bump :mickeybar

Mady/Sophiemom
04-07-2005, 12:37 PM
I thought I read on a post a while back, that you do get a dessert at Ohana's. I remember reading that the OP, was to full to really enjoy it.

DannyDisneyFreak
04-14-2005, 06:50 AM
::MickeyMo

jenr812
04-14-2005, 01:36 PM
I thought I read on a post a while back, that you do get a dessert at Ohana's. I remember reading that the OP, was to full to really enjoy it.
I read this too - as a matter of fact, several DISers reported getting the pineapple that automatically comes with your meal as well as a separate ordered dessert :cool1: No one reported having tried to order a separate dessert on the plan and being refused. Someone did report that they didn't even think to ask for another dessert and just ate the pineapple. HTH :)