PDA

View Full Version : Any good airfares, lately?

California Mom
03-28-2005, 06:53 PM
I'm still looking for a good airfare from west coast to Orlando for a July visit! Anyone seen anything good happening? SW does have some $99 fares, but unfortunately, it doesn't correspond with our travel dates. :sad2:

I'm hoping that America West comes out with a $99 fare, since their flight schedule is better....they had some specials but it was only for April-June travel date. Anyone know if AW will have more $99 fares coming out...for July? I'm getting nervous, trying to find a good rate for 7...before time runs out! :cool1:

Tink&SquirtsMom
03-29-2005, 02:08 PM
I haven't seen any, but am looking for July out of SMF or even SFO too. Good Luck!! Please post if you find a good deal!

weregoingtodw
03-29-2005, 05:02 PM
Tink&Squirt - no good airfares, but we have a schnoodle too ;-). Lovable, obnoxious little thing! LOL

Goofy22
03-29-2005, 06:00 PM
I'm still looking for a good airfare from west coast to Orlando for a July visit! Anyone seen anything good happening? SW does have some $99 fares, but unfortunately, it doesn't correspond with our travel dates. :sad2:

I'm hoping that America West comes out with a $99 fare, since their flight schedule is better....they had some specials but it was only for April-June travel date. Anyone know if AW will have more $99 fares coming out...for July? I'm getting nervous, trying to find a good rate for 7...before time runs out! :cool1:
Did you check southwest click and save? Also download ding! You put in you're airport of choice and it will ding you when specials come out! It's a great tool!
:)

dreamingdisney
03-29-2005, 07:41 PM
I'm in the same boat - except we leave (out of ONT or SNA) May 8th!! (I keep checking everyday - hoping they'll announce some great fares after all the spring breaks are over, but I'm really getting worried. The longer I wait, the higher the prices are climbing!

I think it's just so hard to bite the bullet and spend $1000.00+ on airfare (for a family of four) when you're watching every dime.

searlproudbottom
03-29-2005, 07:47 PM
No News Here but thought I would say Hello to my Neighbors in California

CarolA
03-29-2005, 07:57 PM
I'm in the same boat - except we leave (out of ONT or SNA) May 8th!! (I keep checking everyday - hoping they'll announce some great fares after all the spring breaks are over, but I'm really getting worried. The longer I wait, the higher the prices are climbing!

I think it's just so hard to bite the bullet and spend $1000.00+ on airfare (for a family of four) when you're watching every dime.

I would buy now. It is VERY rare that you get a good deal with under 4 weeks to go... I am not saying it won't happen, but the odds are not in your favor at this point!

Goofy22
03-30-2005, 03:36 PM
For those of you wanting to fly out of Atlantic City spirit airlines is having a sale I think it may be today on;y March 30th most far $100 or under each way! Just thought I'd let you know!

weregoingtodw
03-31-2005, 03:53 PM
Will this work? It's a DING! fare that expires at 10:30 pm CST tonight (Thursday).

Oakland to Orlando for $101!
- Fare is valid for travel June 17 through August 22, 2005 only