View Full Version : Where can I buy it cheap??
03-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Anyone know where I can buy AP's for cheap?
03-28-2005, 08:00 PM
To the best of my knowledge, APs can only be purchased through Disney.
04-02-2005, 10:52 PM
The following places will send you a voucher for your AP/PAP. This voucher must be exchanged for the actual pass at any WDW ticket window or Guest Relations window or at the Guest Relations offices at Downtown Disney or Downtown Disney West Side:
- online at www.disneyworld.com
- by calling 407-WDISNEY
The following places will sell you an activated AP/PAP. No exchanging required:
- Any WDW major park ticket window
- Guest Relations at the major parks or at Downtown Disney and West Side
- The Ocala Disney Information Center on I-75 in Ocala, FL
- Disney's EarPort at Orlando International Airport (2 locations)
- Character Warehouse at Belz Mall 2 in Orlando
- Character Premiere at Belz Mall 1 in Orlando
- Character Premiere at Orlando Premium Outlets Mall in Lake Buena Vista
04-03-2005, 03:03 AM
The prices of AP's are not discounted in any way, anywhere (there may be an exception to members of the military at SOG, but I am unaware if this is the case).
04-03-2005, 03:26 AM
N.E.D. is correct. The only discounts on APs are available to:
(1) people who qualify for use of SOG
(2) DVC members and their immediate family who live with them
(3) if you renew your AP you get about $40 off the renewal price (for an adult) but your new pass starts the day after your old one expired even if you wait 2 months to renew it. In that case, it is backdated to the day after the old one expired.
Other than that, there are no discounts to be found for APs.
You don't want to purchase an activated AP! If you want something in hand before you go, purchase the AP from Disney and get the voucher. It isn't activated until you exchange it for an actual AP ticket at WDW. Don't exchange it until your first park visit.
I use by AP for two trips, not quite a year apart. I travel in mid-December one year, then move the trip up a week the following year. I'm frugal! :)
DVC members get a really good dicount on AP's and PAP's. I don't know of anyone else though. DVC members need to show their ID and DVC member card when activating the vouchers.
04-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Do you happen to be a FL resident if so they are 100.00 cheaper :teeth: glad to be a FL ressie. :Pinkbounc
Other than that I think the only discounts are for DVC members-maybe through SOG and a renewal discount.
04-03-2005, 12:14 PM
I wish I were a Florida resident, and not just for the discount!
04-03-2005, 02:18 PM
we are buying our PAP's from SOG for $500.00 a piece
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.