PDA

View Full Version : eBay clothing question

bunnyfoo
03-28-2005, 05:51 PM
I was doing some Spring cleaning on the weekend and found two pairs of new jeans that still have their tags on them. These were from my heavier days so they no longer fit me. I want to put them up on eBay but was wondering when was a good time to do it. I was thinking that no one would bid on them since warm weather is around the corner. Would I be better off waiting until later in the summer? When would be a good time to list them?

TIA :)

Savin4Disney
03-28-2005, 05:55 PM
I would post them now. Some heavy people will only wear jeans. Maybe able to wear those to work. I think Jeans are a all season type of clothing.

I know I have to get my ebay stuff up this week too. I had a great week last week and want to get that going.

aussiemouse
03-28-2005, 08:11 PM
I have a ton of kids clothes to sell. Lots NWT (even Disneystore :)). Just not sure how to get started. I buy from Ebay but haven't sold yet. Is it hard to do? (Can't be that hard since so many do it I guess). Does Ebay have a step by step instruction page to get you going?

StephMK
03-28-2005, 08:36 PM
In answer to the selling question - I just started after being nervous about the process for many months - it's not hard at all!! I was surprised how easy it is & wished I had started sooner. It does walk you through it. My auctions aren't fancy but almost all have sold. Someone gave the advice to create a word doc w/all your shipping/payment instructions & that makes it go quickly. Just cut & paste then you don't have to worry about leaving out something important.

Good luck!

Shelby5514
03-28-2005, 09:06 PM
List them...I just bought a pair of jeans on ebay the other day!

mom2mira
03-28-2005, 09:21 PM
I would check listings and see if they are selling now. You can use that to get an idea of what to expect in terms of bids also. I ship pretty much everything priority because you can get free shipping supplies and you have a better idea if when they will arrive(2-3 days). The large tyvec envelopes(look like bags) are great to ship clothes in.

bunnyfoo
03-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm going to dig out my digital camera this weekend and get the jeans up :)

I would post them now. Some heavy people will only wear jeans. Maybe able to wear those to work. I think Jeans are a all season type of clothing.

I never thought about that :) Thinking back, when I was heavier all I would wear were my jeans or long pants.