PDA

View Full Version : Great Mail Day here! Got the Am Ex Card

Savin4Disney
03-28-2005, 03:21 PM
I got the $10.00 Am Ex card today. Along with a $5.00 PineCone check. Now I need to find the other check from PineCone.

I am going to turn the Amex Card into Disney Dollars as soon as they are available!

235 days left! :cool1:

Soupermom
03-28-2005, 03:31 PM
Dh and I both filled out survery, and we aren't even AmEx cardholders...DH's $10 free card came in mail today...waiting for mine!!! :cool1:

BTW..what is PineCone?!? :confused3

we3disneygo
03-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Got mine today in the mail also :cool1:

momto4obkids
03-28-2005, 04:19 PM
I got my amex card today as well!!

For everyone else who`s waiting it doesn`t say anything on the envelope but " requested information enclosed" no return addy or anything! So don`t throw it out!

hth!
Amanda

pjlla
03-28-2005, 05:23 PM
I'll have to check today's trash.... I usually throw away anything that isn't clearly a bill or other important mail.... for example, we got THREE "preapproved" applications for credit cards and TWO "preapproved" home loan/equity line of credit applications in the mail.... JUST TODAY!! So most of our mail hits the circular file really quick. But I'll have to be just a bit more careful for the next few days until my card comes!!.............P

Savin4Disney
03-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Pjlla please tell me you shred those credit applications. Do not just throw them away.

Pinecone is a survey company. They send you surverys to fill out and send you a $5.00 check for each one. I get one or 2 a month. I usually cash them and turn them into a roll of dimes and dump in the change bucket.

pjlla
03-28-2005, 05:37 PM
I got my amex card today as well!!

For everyone else who`s waiting it doesn`t say anything on the envelope but " requested information enclosed" no return addy or anything! So don`t throw it out!

hth!
Amanda

Does it show that it is from AMEX??........P

DisneyPhD
03-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Oh man, I just got a AMX card in the mail and I tossed it. I hope that wasn't it. :sad2:

Does it clearly say what it is?

Savin4Disney
03-28-2005, 05:45 PM
Okay here is what the envelope will say.

Looks like a bill ( the 2 window envelope)
Return address is:
P.O. Box 247018
Omaha, NE 68124

On the side of the envelope it says Requested information Enclosed!

I learned last week always open mail. I got an envelope at work.. with the return address saying... visit milwaukee. And I almost tossed it. I live in Milwaukee why would I visit :rotfl:

So I opened it. and here I had won a $50.00 GC to a really really nice resteruant in town.