PDA

View Full Version : San Diego/Disneyland Discount Tix?????

sunie
03-28-2005, 02:39 PM
I am going to San Diego from April 7-11 for my brother's marine bootcamp graduation. I am going with several family members, adults and children, and we were wanting to visit some attractions while we were there. We have considered Sea World, Sean Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild, Legoland, Universal, and Disneyland. Any advice on which of these are worth visiting? We are going to Disneyworld in May, so I don't know if I should focus on some of the other attractions, or try to make it to DL. Any advice and/or discount suggestions woujld be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

momoftwins
03-28-2005, 07:56 PM
I used this site for tickets when we went during April 2002. They are very prompt. I did do lots of searches on the internet to compare $$.

http://getawaytoday.org/

I think we may go back next year. My twins were 5 at the time. We had a blast at the SD zoo, Legoland, and Seaworld. We even took a drive us the coast to what else: Disneyland.
If you haven't already, there is a DL board here which has lots of good info.

Have fun planning.

NYDisneyMom
03-28-2005, 08:51 PM
I am going to San Diego from April 7-11 for my brother's marine bootcamp graduation. I am going with several family members, adults and children, and we were wanting to visit some attractions while we were there. We have considered Sea World, Sean Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild, Legoland, Universal, and Disneyland. Any advice on which of these are worth visiting? We are going to Disneyworld in May, so I don't know if I should focus on some of the other attractions, or try to make it to DL. Any advice and/or discount suggestions woujld be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Love San Diego! You can buy discount tickets to Legoland and the Zoo at Costco.com. Also, you can purchase 3-in-1 tickets here (and get other discounts) This website was a great help in planning our trip this last summer. :) http://www.sandiego.org/attractions_family.asp

Have fun!!!

DisneyDreamer2
03-28-2005, 09:06 PM
If you really want a great deal go to costco.com website and do a search for disneyland. You can buy a california citypass for abt 112.00 child and 160.00 adult and it includes a 3 day Disneyland Parkhopper Plus Pass,plus admission to Sea World, admission to the San Diego Zoo or Wild animal Park and admission to Knotts Berry Farm. If you are not a Costco member it is only 5.00 more.