PDA

View Full Version : Help! Possible first time AP Holder...

jocon
03-28-2005, 11:54 AM
Hello Folks!

I have a few annual pass questions. 9 members of my family are going to the world the first week of August. I have
three rooms reserved at the Grand Floridian. My wife and I have used room only codes in the past, but we do not have
any AP's.

Are the AP room discounts always better than room only codes? Any guesses for an AP Rate for August ? Do you think
it is worth the cost of a premium AP? I am actually only paying for one of the rooms. Would I save money going the AP route instead of the room only code + park hoppers? Thanks for any help. Sorry if I have confused everone!

JDarling
03-28-2005, 12:22 PM
I asked my travel agent about this very thing! She says the AP discounts so far this year have been around 20% off. With the AP, you can also get a special dining card that can get you discounts all over the parks as well, so if you love to eat, it might definately be worth it! We're going for 10 days in December and plan on getting 1 premium AP and 1 10 day ticket. That way, we can get the discounts and we can upgrade the ticket to an AP if we think we'll be back in the year time frame. :)

montblanc
03-28-2005, 01:52 PM
Hi,

What is this dining card you are referring to? Thanks....

JDarling
03-28-2005, 02:21 PM
AP holders should get something in the mail about it. I costs an addition $50 (I think) for a year and has discounts at a ton of sit down restruants around WDW. :) You can go to allears.net to learn about it too. That's how I found out! :)