PDA

View Full Version : TARGET "FIX"

bonzarella
03-28-2005, 08:35 AM
I've been trying to stay out of there & keep some money for vacation. Just wondering what good stuff I've been missing. Anybody getting great bargains, beside Easter stuff? :flower:

kjs1976
03-28-2005, 08:48 AM
Ooohhh thanks for the Easter bargain reminder...must get to Target!

One thing I found that I never saw at our local Target before was travel size bottles of Tide for $.99! There is enough for 4 loads in one bottle. I LOVE the smell of Tide, but never buy it because it is so expensive. If I don't bring it on our WDW trip, I will definetly use it here!

bonzarella
03-28-2005, 09:45 AM
gosh, thanks. I've been looking for travel size laundry now I just may have to make a trip. Of course that is ALL I'll buy :rotfl:

TSirgey
03-28-2005, 09:48 AM
I found a little bag that is one of those wallet/purses that you can wear across your body. It was $6.99 and will hold my wallet and cell and a few small items that I do not want to leave in the stroller. Couldn't beat the price and they had all different colors.

luv2nascar
03-28-2005, 11:30 AM
I have been trying to save money also by avoiding target
I have missed whatever the good recent stuff is also. :guilty:

aussiemouse
03-28-2005, 11:35 AM
I found a little bag that is one of those wallet/purses that you can wear across your body. It was $6.99 and will hold my wallet and cell and a few small items that I do not want to leave in the stroller. Couldn't beat the price and they had all different colors.

What section are they in? Luggage? Handbags? I could use one of those. I've been trying to stay away from Target too. I swear I was there every day right before Easter. I'm not going while chocolate is on clearance - don't need the temptation. I'm keeping an eye on the car fridges. They're 30% off now, I'm waiting till they get to 50. (Hey I love a bargain). We're driving to WDW in June so that'll be great.

TSirgey
03-28-2005, 11:37 AM
What section are they in? Luggage? Handbags? I could use one of those.

They were in the handbag section. They had a bunch of colors to choose from. I got the pink one. I did the fanny pack last year and felt like a goofball. I still might bring it, but I would like to try the purse.