PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Sales ending on Easter- how did you do?

Savin4Disney
03-27-2005, 11:29 PM
I know some of us listed last Sunday. Forgeting our sales would end on Easter. I was wondering how we all did.

I had 6 items up and 5 sold. Came out to about 30.00. 4 of the items sold were books. So I am happy with that. Even got one paid and ready to ship in the morning mail.

More money for me to pay to Disney! Tomorrow I sure hope to get a ton of more things listed. :cool1:

Ilovestitch
03-27-2005, 11:44 PM
I think I did pretty good, I had 12 end all of them sold w/multiple bids. Most were slightly used summer clothes that I wanted to get rid of. I think i'll have $150 - $200 after everyone pays me.

becca011906
03-28-2005, 07:20 AM
well i haven't started selling yet but i did buy a double stroller yesterdaya nd got an GREAT price on it and noone came in in the last few seconds and out bid me!!!

Savin4Disney
03-28-2005, 08:33 AM
Well today I am cleaning out my house. Really need to do some Spring cleaning. I have a few piles going on right now.

Garbage - okay not a pile going straight in the bag
Keep- Put them away or need to be fixed
Ebay- Hope to get them listed this week
Rummage- Plan on having a rummage first weekend in June. When they have the neighborhood one.

Right now working on my room. Which I want to know how does it become a storage pile.

thelittlemermaid
03-28-2005, 01:26 PM
I wasn't selling anything, but got an excellent deal on a Mickey bag for my laptop since it ended on Easter. YEA!!!! :cheer2:

It was my Easter present to myself. :earsgirl: LOL!!!

crazymomof4
03-28-2005, 10:10 PM
Well, I guess that's not saying much since I've only been selling for 2 weeks now....LOL

I sold DH's buck knife, a map distance reading tool, a rechargeable screwdriver and a VHS movie. Gross profit was about $97 (haven't tallied the eBay and Paypal fees yet)

The low point for me was today, when I realized a mistake I'd make cost me $4.00! I was making up the ads for these auctions in a hurry using Turbo Lister. Well, you know that box that says "Save information for next listing" I must have checked that when I made up the shipping portion for a 1 lb item. My next item was 4.5 lb item and I never changed the shipping portion so, it listed on eBay as 1 lb and so the buyer's calculated shipping was based on 1 lb and that is what she paid. I realized the mistake when I went to print the shipping label and had to change the weight which increased my shipping total by almost $4! Bummmer!

Savin4Disney
03-28-2005, 10:31 PM
Ugh! I won't be listing much this week. DS lost the cable to the camera. So I had to get a new one. Lucky for me I found one for $5.00 but won't be here for about a week. In the mean time I listed some things that either don't need pictures. Like gc or books that have standard pictures.

Well I guess that gives me time to keep looking around and getting things together.

Sucks I had some great items to list this week.

kilee
03-28-2005, 10:41 PM
I didn't have anything ending yesterday. My sister said she had 12 auctions end yesterday. She said they did only "ok". I know hers ended early afternoon eastern time. Which was probably really not good.
My auctions the last week have been kind of poor. We try to end 100 a week, and my sales for last week were really low. I had 36 auctions end tonight and only a little over 1/2 of them sold. I think too many people are on vacation.

scorp111
03-29-2005, 06:32 AM
I did good buying Sunday. I picked up a couple of Princess Dresses for well under what they were going for last week. DD is going to be Snow White, and my Niece will be Princess Aurora at the Storybook breakfast next month.