PDA

View Full Version : Dinner attire for 7 day cruise

SUNFLOWER93
03-27-2005, 02:54 PM
I know this has probably been asked but are dressy capris allowed for most dinners?(linen or twills- not denim) Only two weeks left and I need to start shopping but would rather buy things that I can wear elsewhere. ::MinnieMo

sillysmom
03-27-2005, 03:37 PM
According to the NEW dress code, jeans are now allowed except for the formal and semi formal nights. Capris I'm sure would be fine, as a matter of fact, that is exactly what I am going shopping for next week for our upcoming cruise. Meanwhile, I wouldn't stress it anyway, last cruise, we got fairly dressed every night, and there were plenty of people with extremely casual clothes. Wear what you want, as long as you feel comfortable, I mean, comfortable in the way you wouldn't feel underdressed. Most people are not paying attention to what anyone else is wearing anyway.

depomas
03-27-2005, 06:38 PM
I most certainly agree. I always bring at least 2 "nice" pair of capris, and match with a pretty top. I think with sandals, this looks classy. Although we do dress up, we do not go crazy. I love to look at the family's that do though!!!!

I echo the previous poster, do not stress, there will always be people in tank tops, and hairy chest hanging out...EWWWW :sad2:

Enjoy shopping, and enjoy your cruise.. :flower: