PDA

View Full Version : WOW Two Palms is a busy place today

debster
03-27-2005, 12:56 PM
There are more people there today than I have ever seen.

http://www.twopalms.com/

mommasita
03-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Wow....It looks great...I just tried sitting outside with a visor to get some rays.. :sunny: Lasted perhaps an hour...Would definitely trade spots...

:Pinkbounc

anlashokna
03-27-2005, 03:08 PM
:sunny: I'll top you..sitting here applying sunless tanner. Didn't want to blind anyone next weekend with the pasty white legs I have...this stuff isn't darkening me that much either, been waiting patiently for some hint of color :( hmm..must need the super duper tanless stuff.. :rotfl2:

izzinmac
03-27-2005, 03:55 PM
Current temperature here along ths Space Coast is 85 degrees. I'm sure that explains the crowds!

depomas
03-27-2005, 05:33 PM
:sunny: I'll top you..sitting here applying sunless tanner. Didn't want to blind anyone next weekend with the pasty white legs I have...this stuff isn't darkening me that much either, been waiting patiently for some hint of color :( hmm..must need the super duper tanless stuff.. :rotfl2:

This is too much.. I am getting quite the visual.. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Have you tried the sunless booths... :rolleyes: I am in that line of business, except ours are not sunless. :earseek:

And to all those on the coast, or in the warm :sunny: , we are getting it, just so far north, that it takes TOO LONG!!!! :earboy2: