PDA

View Full Version : Question about port hotels..

jazstar87
03-26-2005, 02:33 PM
i have a couple of question about the hotels at the port.

1- How does shuttle service work at different hotels to the terminal? and can you take the shuttle any time you want to the terminal or it is a specific time?

2- well maybe i should ask this first, what hotel have the shuttle service?

3-ummm... there's another question but i can't remeber it , oh well when i think of it ill post it.

thanks! :3dglasses

Dizma
03-26-2005, 03:03 PM
:flower: We stayed at the Port Radisson last year. The pool is great! They have a complimentary shuttle that runs every half hour. This was very convient and so was the free parking. We booked 4 months in advance for a non-smoking room. When we checked in late in the day, they gave us a smoking room because they were out of non-smoking, even though it was paid in full 4 months in advanced. After letting them know how displeased we were they put us in a suite. Good luck with your plans . We are interested in any other hotels with the complimenary shuttles. Does anyone else have info?:mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :wizard:

Lynderella
03-26-2005, 04:15 PM
We also stayed at the Radisson. We made our shuttle reservations when we booked our room. We were on the first shuttle.

jazstar87
03-26-2005, 04:22 PM
do you know what time they start the shuttle service like is it before 12?