PDA

View Full Version : two quick questions

warpdarkmatter
03-26-2005, 06:22 AM
is there a brunch at palo for the four day cruise and has anyone stay in room2062 how was it thanks :earboy2:

ivanova
03-26-2005, 11:25 AM
As long as the 4 day cruise has a "day at sea" there is a brunch at Palo.

budwmn
03-26-2005, 12:40 PM
The brunch on the 4-day is on Wednesday (day at sea). It is AMAZING! ! ! :cheer2:

The Palo brunch is by far the best brunch I've ever had. Do not miss it!

kaykels
03-26-2005, 06:32 PM
I did brunch on the Wonder in September. I actually enjoyed the brunch more than the dinner, however, that said, the desserts at dinner are unbeatable! But the atmosphere without the kids during the day is wonderful. The lights are up, it's quiet, laid back and relaxed. I love sipping Mimosas and enjoying a peaceful brunch. You don't have to get all decked out either. I wouldn't wear shorts, but capris and sandles are fine. It was great and I'll do it again and again and again~!!!!

warpdarkmatter
03-27-2005, 06:07 AM
thanks for the info this is my 4th disney cruse and i'v never gotten around to palo

Rate Queen
03-27-2005, 02:29 PM
You really have to try Palo's. We did both the brunch and a dinner on the same day on our 4 day last August. The food was superb both times as was the service. At brunch you could easily spend 2 hours in the restaurant just sampling everything.
Please try it on your next cruise! :flower: