PDA

View Full Version : Luggage Tag -- Need Quick Answer

JulieWent
03-25-2005, 09:56 PM
We just started to put on our luggage tags (driving down tomorrow for Sunday Cruise). They don't look so sturdy or like they're on there so well. Should I tape them? Am I missing something (like that they have sticky stuff on them that I should peel back)? Is this the stupidest question that you've ever read?

Julie

budwmn
03-25-2005, 10:33 PM
Julie- I like to think I'm a fairly intelligent person. Yet, those luggage tags blew me away. Yes, they are flimsy and I don't see how they stay on. There isn't any sticky stuff to help secure them. I wouldn't even bother using your own tape. I'd just wait until the last possible minute to put them on your bags. That way you won't damage one before you get to the port.

If it makes you feel better, we've never lost a tag (or luggage) in five cruises. They must be better than they look. :)

JulieWent
03-25-2005, 10:52 PM
Thanks!

Julie

Yankee914
03-26-2005, 09:24 AM
I've never had a problem with the luggage tags. They look flimsy but they seem to stay on.

Jen in MA
03-26-2005, 11:42 AM
I was thinking the EXACT same thing... They sure do look flimsy! I booked air through DCL... I'm really afraid that they will fall off since I'm supposed to put them on before I check my bags in Boston. To make matters worse, we have to connect in Atlanta... I'll be shocked if those little tags stay on!