PDA

View Full Version : Are kids people too?

Cindy's Mom
03-25-2005, 03:26 PM
Hi, new to this area - Are children full fare? DD5 DS3, I was looking at DU page just now and there are some awesome fares, but was unsure if we are actually 4 people now. TIA

mommasita
03-25-2005, 03:38 PM
Kids definitely are people. When we look at a fare for four, it is almost always 2 adults, and 2 children under 13... Generally at the bottom with a *** it is written to add so much $$ if the third person is older than...

There are some awesome fares...Just booked last night...Good Luck :banana:

allears
03-25-2005, 03:39 PM
The first two people in a state room, regardless of age, are priced as adults. Kids then get priced less. But I don't think it's as clear cut by age as by the number of person they are in the stateroom, 3rd, 4th etc. I'm not sure I completely right here, but stay tuned, someone will answer with the correct information.

mommasita
03-25-2005, 03:49 PM
subject to availability and space is limited. Prices include all port changes, taxes and government fees in addition to Dreams Unlimited Travel instant rebate (click here). Prices based on 3rd, 4th and 5th passengers being 3-12 years old at time of sailing. Please add $50 for the 3/4 day cruises and $200.00 for the 7 day cruises for each 3rd, 4th, or 5th passenger age 13 years or older. Children under the age of 3 pay only port charges, taxes and government fees but will still count towards party size. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or shipboard credit promotions.

Found this...If it helps on Dreams..