PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing to share excursion pics??

shep
03-25-2005, 03:58 PM
I always see people asking what excursions to do but have yet to see any pics..Maybe there are some on cruise report threads but too lazy to dig through....

Thanks...

auntrenae
03-25-2005, 05:56 PM
Shep,

I have some online that I can send you a link to. They are from Stingray City, Serenity bay snorkeling and Cozumel sail and snorkel. If you're interested, email me asap, as I'm leaving on a 4 day on Sunday. When I get back, I'll have more from the Nassau sail and snorkel...

here we go again!
Renae

pppiglet
03-25-2005, 07:54 PM
I noticed too on some albums that they are all of the ship and not too many of excursions. Do you not take the camera because it gets in the way or too cumbersome to take with you?

shep
03-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Shep,

I have some online that I can send you a link to. They are from Stingray City, Serenity bay snorkeling and Cozumel sail and snorkel. If you're interested, email me asap, as I'm leaving on a 4 day on Sunday. When I get back, I'll have more from the Nassau sail and snorkel...

here we go again!
Renae

PM sent...

auntrenae
03-26-2005, 01:38 PM
I usually just take an underwater disposable on excursions because I'm afraid of getting my digital wet (or stolen) I use an online storage site for all my digital photos, and I send in my disposables to them for developing, but it takes time. :hourglass They post them online when they develop them, which I really like, but I've only had this since the last cruise, so before that, I have nothing that I can send. :badpc: I think this time I'll take my digital so I can get some more of the catamaran and beach photos.
Renae :earsgirl: