PDA

View Full Version : Hercules Show

Maxwell
03-25-2005, 01:53 PM
Will this show still be going in May? How long is the show?

allears
03-25-2005, 02:04 PM
Are you sailing on the Majic or the Wonder? If on the Magic, I think the new cast takes over on the 14th of May and will be doing a new show that is replacing Hercules. The shows run about 45 mins to an hour, but not longer than that.

alexandrew
03-25-2005, 04:56 PM
So, Herc will be shown on the 5/7 Magic cruise as far as you know?

allears
03-25-2005, 05:01 PM
If I remember what the current Magic cast said. They are on until May, and I think it was mid-May. They will be the last cast on the Magic to do Herc, the new cast will do premier the new show. I know the cast memebers who did the Q&A on our January cruise said the date that their contract ended, and I know it was May, it may be as late as the 21st.

alexandrew
03-25-2005, 05:15 PM
Thanks...I have a nostalgic loyalty to Herc, having seen it so many times and enjoyed it....Yet, it would be great to see something new....

I'll be sure to wish the cast well during "Til We Meet Again" ....

lbgraves
03-25-2005, 09:46 PM
It would make sense for them to have it until the two week repo cruise since they will need to offer more entertainment.

3DAN
03-26-2005, 02:04 AM
From DCL, the new show is called "Twice Charmed". It will only be on the Magic. the Wonder will still show Hercules the Muse-ical. "Twice Charmed" is the DCL version of Cinderella. It starts with the May 14 repo cruise that , yes, I am on.
Bill

KMovies
03-26-2005, 11:07 AM
I thought that the new show was going to be on the first night of the cruise; therefore it would replace the welcome aboard variety show. I read somewhere that a young girl wants to be captain of the ship. Maybe there are going to be two new shows.

The show sounded like you would meet all of the ships officers like you do today with the welcome aboard variety show.

3DAN
03-26-2005, 11:46 AM
I thought that , too. However, they said that what you are referring to is the Welcome Aboard show. It is on the Magic right now. I don't know about the Wonder . Twice Charmed won't start until the repo cruise. The Welcome Aboard show does introduce the officers of the ship. It may have another name that I am not aware of.
Bill

allears
03-26-2005, 12:14 PM
I thought that the new show was going to be on the first night of the cruise; therefore it would replace the welcome aboard variety show. I read somewhere that a young girl wants to be captain of the ship. Maybe there are going to be two new shows.

The show sounded like you would meet all of the ships officers like you do today with the welcome aboard variety show.

That is the current theme of the Welcome Aboard Show, which was re-vampted for this current cast. When we sailed in Sept 04, it was still the Variety show. When we saw the new version in January, the main character was a "boy" who wanted to be captain. We liked it and thought it was a nice re-working of the first show.

The new show is a production show, and as has been stated, is Cinderella themed.