PDA

View Full Version : Travel Channel Disney shows

Jrsy Boy
03-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Thanks to those of you who have posted information and airtimes for the various Disney related shows. I implore you to keep it up. We recorded all of the shows last week on our Dish Network DVR but had only found the time to watch one of them. Last night, got an error message about the receiver's hard drive, which had to be wiped clean to take care of the problem. We lost all of the shows. :sad2:

While losing the shows in the grand scheme of things is not so bad (better than losing our upcoming vacation), DS8 was practically in tears.

Hope we will have another chance to catch the shows and we are counting on our DIS friends to help. Let this also serve as a warning to anyone else using DVR or TiVo...it is still technology, which isn't perfect.

03-27-2005, 10:14 PM
I hear you!! We have lost many things on our Tivo as well!!

hope you get to watch them again soon!!

Disney Planner Mama
03-28-2005, 09:16 AM
Just did a search for Disney at the Travel Channel's website and this is what popped up:

network: Travel Channel
series: Vacation Challenge
episode: Disney World
rating: g

... Vacation Challenge Disney World. Planners focus their classic Disney experience on the Magic Kingdom, and a trip to Disney MGM studios with its fast-paced rides ...

airing: Apr 04 2005 @ 12:30 PM [ remind me ]

series: Great Hotels
episode: Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Orlando
rating: g | cc

... Great Hotels Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Orlando. At Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, guests experience life in the middle of an African wildlife reserve ...

airing: Mar 31 2005 @ 11:00 AM [ remind me ]

episode: Disney's Grand Californian Hotel rating: g | cc

... Great Hotels Disney's Grand Californian Hotel. Take a dream vacation in a hotel located in the middle of Disney's California Adventure theme park. Samantha ...

airing: Apr 25 2005 @ 11:00 AM [ remind me ]

series: World's Best
episode: Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes

... World's Best Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes. Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth ...

airing: Apr 14 2005 @ 07:00 PM [ remind me ]
Apr 15 2005 @ 02:00 AM [ remind me ]

episode: Disney's Grand Floridian - Orlando

... Great Hotels Disney's Grand Floridian - Orlando. The perfect spot for an old-fashioned family vacation or a romantic getaway, Disney's Grand Floridian is a ...

airing: Apr 12 2005 @ 11:30 AM [ remind me ]

series: Travel Channel Hot Spots
episode: Undiscovered Walt Disney World rating: g | cc

... Travel Channel Hot Spots Undiscovered Walt Disney World. Beyond the theme parks, restaurants and souvenirs, discover what Walt Disney World offers off the ...

airing: Apr 14 2005 @ 04:00 PM [ remind me ]

episode: Disney's Wilderness Lodge

... Great Hotels Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Towering pines, babbling brooks, geysers, totem poles and stone fireplaces?all the trappings of the Northwest can be ...

airing: Apr 21 2005 @ 03:00 PM [ remind me ]

episode: Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts - FL

... Great Hotels Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts - FL. Nestled on a lake within eyeshot of EPCOT at Walt Disney World, these fantasy-themed resorts turn back ...

airing: Apr 13 2005 @ 11:30 AM [ remind me ]

series: Disney's Animal Kingdom
episode: Disney's Animal Kingdom

... Disney's Animal Kingdom Disney's Animal Kingdom. Go behind the scenes for a tour of Disney's most ambitious theme park. Discover the challenges involved in ...

airing: Apr 19 2005 @ 10:00 AM [ remind me ]

series: Disney Cruise Line
episode: Disney Cruise Line rating: g | cc

... Disney Cruise Line Disney Cruise Line. Discover how the Walt Disney Company creates and operates a magical cruise line experience. From the ship's galley to its ...

airing: Apr 08 2005 @ 08:00 PM [ remind me ]
Apr 08 2005 @ 11:00 PM [ remind me ]
Apr 10 2005 @ 11:00 AM [ remind me ]

series: Inside Disneyland Paris

episode: Inside Disneyland Paris

... Disneyland Paris Inside Disneyland Paris. Thrilling rollercoaster rides, dozens of Disney characters, spectacular shows and a fairytale castle next to the jungle ...

airing: Mar 31 2005 @ 06:00 PM [ remind me ]

series: Disney's Imagineers

episode: Disney's Imagineers

... Disney's Imagineers Disney's Imagineers. Explore Disney World's most popular attractions, including the Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and the Tower ...

airing: Apr 14 2005 @ 06:00 PM [ remind me ]
Apr 27 2005 @ 10:00 AM [ remind me ]

Hope this helps.

03-28-2005, 09:30 AM
wow, thanKS~!

Jrsy Boy
03-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Also learned about this website:
http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv/agenda.php3?modeagenda=soon
as a great source for Disney related television.
It looks like we will get to watch all of the shows after all (plus a few we hadn't recorded). DS8 was thrilled. :teeth:

Thanks to everyone for your help and support!