PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo I Booked For 7 Night Western For May 2006!

summerrluvv
03-24-2005, 09:48 PM
I really wanted to do the cruise for Christmas, but I just couldn't justify the cost ($3600 in a category 12!). I decided to book for May 6-13th for a total of $2,222.36 (includes insurance and transfers) for DS and I in category 12. We got first seating for dinner, which I'm happy about! I'm going to totally surprise him and not mention it at all! I'm a little nevous about taking him out of school for a week, but I don't think I can afford a vacation during school breaks!!

I probably could've shopped around and gotten a little bit of a cheaper rate, but I like that I can just quickly log onto the DCL site, make a payment each month and be able to physically see my plans, etc.

Woohoo I'm sooo excited!!!! I've never been on a cruise before!

:flower: :banana: :cheer2: :bounce:

makaylee
03-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Congratulations! You and your son are going to have blast. :teeth:

mommasita
03-24-2005, 10:28 PM
Congratulations!! You are going to have fun.. I would have done the same as you (regarding the $$ saved in changing dates)... You will have so much fun, and obviously so will he... :flower:

You will learn so much here, and a great bunch of dis'ers we are... :goodvibes

I was also nervous the first time, but everything can be caught up.. Your ds will only be young once.. I believe in seizing the moment...

Disney Fans
03-24-2005, 10:52 PM
I am so glad another Disney Family can go!!!!!! You all will have a Great time!!!! The hardest part is waiting!! And thats a really cute photo of your son!! :flower:

AliPom
03-24-2005, 11:04 PM
We'll be there too! Totally excited for you. What began as 1 stateroom for me has now mushroomed into 7 staterooms for a lot of friends. The rates are pretty decent for that sailing and once my friend and I told another friend that we were going, the next thing we knew, she was going too... and so on and so on. You will have an excellent time!!! :cool1:

summerrluvv
03-25-2005, 07:44 AM
I am so glad another Disney Family can go!!!!!! You all will have a Great time!!!! The hardest part is waiting!! And thats a really cute photo of your son!! :flower:

Thanks!! :)

I HATE waiting! Every trip we have booked to WDW has been in 6 months or less, so this is going to be hard :teeth:

I'm glad to see other DIS'ers will be going the same time we are!

summerrluvv
03-25-2005, 07:58 AM
We'll be there too! Totally excited for you. What began as 1 stateroom for me has now mushroomed into 7 staterooms for a lot of friends. The rates are pretty decent for that sailing and once my friend and I told another friend that we were going, the next thing we knew, she was going too... and so on and so on. You will have an excellent time!!! :cool1:

I wish I had friends or family that wanted to go! I asked my mom, she said she isn't into Disney <gasp!> or cruises! I don't even know how we are related LOL.

AladdinsPrincess
03-25-2005, 12:07 PM
DH and I are planning to go in May or June 2006 as well. I haven't booked yet though! We went in May 2004 and it was the best vacation I have ever been on. You've got me motivated to get going on my planning!!

jillane88
03-25-2005, 12:15 PM
We're on the same cruise and we can't wait. There is 12 of us going. We hear that May is a great time to go!

:cheer2: Heather

Mommy Poppins
03-25-2005, 02:06 PM
We'll be there too!! Me, DH, DD-10, DS-7 and DS--newly turned 4. My DH will have just returned from his 3rd deployment overseas and we will also be doing a vow renewal while on board ship.