PDA

View Full Version : I got the free planning kit!

AngieBelle
03-24-2005, 07:52 PM
My free planning kit came in the mail the other day...I ordered it even though I don't have a trip planned! I wish I could just drop everything and go...it looks like such a wonderful trip. *sigh*

I have to figure out what days my boyfriend and I can get off work together...

UGAFan0829
03-24-2005, 08:11 PM
Good luck in your planning. Hope that you get to cruise soon.
I'm sure that you will find the planning packet useful! And of course if there's ever anything else that you need to know...then ask away!

AngieBelle
03-26-2005, 01:03 PM
*sigh*
My boyfriend doesn't want to do the cruise this year. He keeps making excuses...he doesn't want to spend the money (we are both WDW CMs and get a huge discount), he has too many things to take care of at home, he doesn't know if he'll get seasick on a ship, etc....

He promises we'll do one next year- I'm about ready to just go on my own! He's hardly done any traveling before. He'll never admit it but I think he's scared!

I grew up in a family that went somewhere different every summer and now that I'm living on my own, I miss those trips so much. The last time I went somewhere besides back home and, of course, WDW (which doesn't count because I practically live there now) was like 5 years ago. I need a vacation!

WDWLVR
03-26-2005, 06:42 PM
Angie - what about going with some girlfriends or even with your family. I bet they would love it and with your discounts it could be very affordable.

Mommy Poppins
03-26-2005, 07:35 PM
Heck, I'll go with ya!!!

Robert and Kelley
03-26-2005, 08:30 PM
I seem to order a new one every 1-2 years just to see what is new.

AngieBelle
03-27-2005, 12:12 PM
His latest excuse? He thinks it'll be too hot! :rolleyes: This from a guy who's been a character greeter at WDW for the passed 2 years.

Ok, so who wants to go with me? lol

Maybe my friend Vicky will go with me...but with us being the same hieght character performers, it'll be harder for both of us to get the same vacation time. hmm...

Then I'll come home and tell my boyfriend all the fun I had and he'll be jealous that he chose not to do it!