PDA

View Full Version : Anything Special For Christmas Day?

summerrluvv
03-24-2005, 06:19 PM
I really think I'm going to book the 12/24 7 night cruise. I was wondering if they do anything special for Christmas? Also, do they have any type of church service? TIA :)

mommasita
03-24-2005, 06:22 PM
Hi, Barb at castaway club dot.com has some navigators from previous cruise posted there, it may give u a good idea.

Hope you go.. :goodvibes

MrsMork
03-24-2005, 07:10 PM
They do offer some Christmas services. Christmas dinner was also special. It was a great place to spend the holiday

WDWLVR
03-24-2005, 07:24 PM
For Christmas eve they had a Catholic Mass at 11 pm and then another one Christmas Day (it was a port day). They also had a non-demoninational service on Christmas Day.

Christmas Eve had Santa in the atrium giving out gifts, cookies and eggnog. Mrs. Clause read The Night Before Christmas. I think Santa made another appearance on Christmas Day.

It was a lot of fun celebrating onboard and the ships deocrations are beautiful!

summerrluvv
03-24-2005, 07:28 PM
For Christmas eve they had a Catholic Mass at 11 pm and then another one Christmas Day (it was a port day). They also had a non-demoninational service on Christmas Day.

Christmas Eve had Santa in the atrium giving out gifts, cookies and eggnog. Mrs. Clause read The Night Before Christmas. I think Santa made another appearance on Christmas Day.

It was a lot of fun celebrating onboard and the ships deocrations are beautiful!

Sounds great!! Thanks :)

KKB
03-25-2005, 11:13 AM
Go to cruise meets...Christmascruise 2005 thread and you can meet us all. It is a very active thread!
See you in December and maybe on the other thread!
Happy cruising!
Kristin

LAMPSKIES
03-25-2005, 11:42 AM
I'll be on the 10 day x-mas 06!!!