PDA

View Full Version : Brevard Zoo- Shirley?

goofytoo
03-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Hi
Has anyone been to the Brevard Zoo?
We are looking for something to do after the cruise on May 14th
I read admission is reasonable around 10$
our flight does not leave until 7:00
Not sure we want to spend $50+ on seaworld tickets
Last time we went to Gatorland.
Any feedback will be greatly appreaciated

Thanks
Lisa

Only 42 days to go!!!!

AspiringCindy
03-24-2005, 06:57 PM
Don't know the answer to your question...but how was Gatorland?

snelsonbrown
03-24-2005, 07:11 PM
Hello goofytoo,
Brevard Zoo is quite nice, clean and very interesting - the cost is worth the visit - If you will drop me a note at snelsonbrown@aol.com I will try to get more information that will help you and send it to you.
Have a great time getting ready for your vacation.
always
Shirley

suez live
03-24-2005, 08:00 PM
It is a great zoo for its size! At the same time, it is a pretty good drive from the port.

You might also consider Kennedy Space Center. Great things for everybody to see and do and the activity level is up with the approaching return to flight!

CaribGirl
03-24-2005, 09:48 PM
Brevard Zoo is about 15/20 minutes from the port, but it is right off I95, which takes you right back to Orlando. It is a very nice and clean zoo. Not very crowded, with many iteresting animals. Mostly small, but we have a few giraffes, etc. Very much worth the price. From the zoo to the airport is about 50 minutes. And it is highway all the way... :moped:

goofytoo
03-25-2005, 09:07 AM
Aspiring Cindy

Gatorland was fun. It was a nice day to spend after the (cruise 2003) pretty mello
and my DS 10 at the time loved it they have snakes and lots of other creatures
I had not been there since 87 they have really cleaned it up a bit
The admission is fairly reasonable so you feel like you have to spend the whole day there to get your moneys worth.

Shirley I will send you a E-mail
I want to do some baskets too!

Lisa

gatrbait
03-25-2005, 09:15 AM
The zoo is nice and clean, and I think is a nice way to wrap up the trip.. I am going to go the day after my cruise too. The Kennedy Space center is really nice too, but its getting as pricey as the other Orlando attractions. Whatever you do enjoy the FL sunshine :sunny: and have fun :banana: !!