PDA

View Full Version : Are There No 7 Night Cruises For Xmas 2005?

summerrluvv
03-24-2005, 11:30 AM
I don't see anything on the site so I'm guessing they are sold out or just don't offer xmas cruises. Anyone know?

depomas
03-24-2005, 11:35 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 24, 2005 - Eastern Caribbean Sailing - Disney MagicŪ
(Stateroom totals, including all port charges and government fees)

Found this on allseas, I have no idea if it is sold out or not..Very possible..

summerrluvv
03-24-2005, 11:52 AM
I found it on the disney cruise line site..I must have been blind before. It's expensive...$3400 for category 11 without the trip insurance (is that a must have?) I really want to surprise DS for xmas and this works with the school schedule, but I'm just not sure! decisions decisions!

depomas
03-24-2005, 11:57 AM
*************.com has some prices listed. I would price around, disney is usually the most... Dreams Unlimited has some amazing rates also..

In my opnion, insurance is a must.. I have never booked with disney for it though....You should try these companies, and others may suggest more for better pricing..

good Luck :flower:

summerrluvv
03-24-2005, 12:02 PM
*************.com has some prices listed. I would price around, disney is usually the most... Dreams Unlimited has some amazing rates also..

In my opnion, insurance is a must.. I have never booked with disney for it though....You should try these companies, and others may suggest more for better pricing..

good Luck :flower:

Thanks!! Also...what about ground transportation..do I want that included? That means the big bus will meet us at the airport and take us to port right? Do they offer that service at certain times or is it just once per day? (we want to get to port as early as possible). Sorry for all the questions!

depomas
03-24-2005, 12:29 PM
:goodvibes Hi, ground transportation is a good one.. Depending how many u are, is it worth it for you? The first time we went that route.. After that we discovered other ways.

We now get a pickup at the airport to our hotel, and then taxi to the port the day of the cruise... If you are only 2, I would go for Disney transfers, otherwise, it really is not very economical....

As for the buses, when we did it, the first one departed the airport at 9:30 AM, I believe they run back and forth all day..

HTH :goodvibes

summerrluvv
03-24-2005, 12:32 PM
:goodvibes Hi, ground transportation is a good one.. Depending how many u are, is it worth it for you? The first time we went that route.. After that we discovered other ways.

We now get a pickup at the airport to our hotel, and then taxi to the port the day of the cruise... If you are only 2, I would go for Disney transfers, otherwise, it really is not very economical....

As for the buses, when we did it, the first one departed the airport at 9:30 AM, I believe they run back and forth all day..

HTH :goodvibes

Thanks! It's just him and I so we'll just use the Disney transportation. I put in for a quote on the ************* and dreams unlimited is next. Thanks again :)

depomas
03-24-2005, 12:37 PM
:goodvibes You are very welcome... Hope you get a good rate and enjoy!!