PDA

View Full Version : Cost to park at the port

kbkids
03-24-2005, 07:20 AM
We live in Florida, so we'll be driving. What does it cost to park at the port? We will be staying somewhere the night before, so shuttles can be an option, but thought it might just be easier to drive ourself.

TiggerzFan
03-24-2005, 07:35 AM
I think I read it's $10/day ....but I need to confirm that, too, because we'll need to do that, too, in May.

becobscot
03-24-2005, 07:38 AM
It is $10/day paid in advance! Enjoy your cruise! :sunny:

UGAFan0829
03-24-2005, 07:57 AM
Yep, $10 a day, and you can pay cash or charge.

jacobatt1
03-24-2005, 08:01 AM
It's awesome to park there too. At the end of the cruise, you grab a luggage handler (what are they called??lol) and they gather your luggage and WALK IT TO YOUR CAR!!! Tip them nicely!!! It was the easiest -- ship to your own car in 5 minutes!

Worth the money IMO. :sunny:

Amy

PS--Don't leave food in the car, I've heard the ants can get bad!! We didn't have any problems though--

kbkids
03-24-2005, 08:03 AM
See that's what I'm thinking. We don't have to stay right at the port. We could stay a little further out, save the money, then park at the port. We'll probably break even by the time we spend the extra money to park - but I think it will be easier than having to deal with shuttles.

clm3
03-26-2005, 06:45 PM
We got off the Wonder on the 24th and I would have LOVED to just get in my car and go !!!! The hassle of getting the bus to the airport and messing with luggage was a pain. We will definitely take extra days and drive to FL. and stay nearby.

The Biggest downer was ....

It also seemed like we got to the ship VERY late (2:30pm) with the DCL bus transfer from AKL. We were rushed into PC for lunch before they closed & then rushed to the safey drill. I think driving ourself and getting there early would be a definitely plus !!