PDA

View Full Version : 1 cabin REAS with Group Reservation

mketting
03-23-2005, 08:32 PM
Next year there are 20 of us, 6 cabins traveling on the Magic.

My sister and I are thinking of getting our parents (WHO are paying for our cruise) the REAS package for Christmas.

Here's my questions- With Reas you can request your dining rotation. We have 6 cabins in a linked reservation I am assuming we would all be given the rotation they choose, is this correct?

Second, you can also make Palo reservations ahead of time. The 10 adults in our party want to do Palo's all together one night would they be able to make the reservation for 10?

Thanks!

ivanova
03-24-2005, 01:25 AM
The REAS Palo reservation is only for 2 people .. but that doesn't stop you from making a different Palo ressie once you get on the ship for the whole party of 10.

Not sure about the dining rotation question .. you could call Debbie @ DCL to ask

jillicole
03-24-2005, 07:30 AM
There were 14 of us on our cruise in January...my mom and step-dad paid for all of us to go, so...like you...we decided to get them the REAS pkg. for a "Thank you". When I talked to Debbie at DCL she said that I could only REQUEST a dinning rotation, and she would NOT garuntee it. As far as Palo...I made the reservations for dinner for just mom and step-dad, and Debbie let me do the reservations for the Palo brunch with all 8 adults. So...there is hope.

BTW, I called my travel agent and explained the dinning rotation that I wanted, she called DCL and within a half hour, I had confirmation that I had gotten the dinning rotation I wanted.

Hope this helps!

firsttimemom
03-24-2005, 08:17 AM
When we cruised in January, my sis/BIL did REAS and they were able to make a Palo's dinner reservation for the 4 of us. I'd check with Debbie to see if they can accomodate you.

Liz

mketting
03-24-2005, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the tips can I please have the specific number to contact Debbie.