PDA

View Full Version : Is there a pirate party on a 4 night cruise?

Deemarch
03-23-2005, 09:37 AM
What do we need to bring for this? And what other special things?

r3ngels
03-23-2005, 10:21 AM
I heard it is on the 3rd night, but I don't know if you dress like that for dinner or after dinner????

I hope someone else knows :confused3

pigget74
03-23-2005, 01:00 PM
Pirate Night was the 3rd night last week on the Wonder. It's Castaway Cay day. Most everyone dresses for Pirate Night before dinner. Many of the kids dress up in full pirate outfits. But many of the girls used this night to dress as princesses. Most adults just wear tropical clothing, plus you get a pirate bandana at dinner. Your servers will be dressed in pirate clothing also.

depomas
03-23-2005, 01:10 PM
Don't miss it ...This was by far our favorite...So glad for this new addition.. pirate: pirate:

There have been many posts with people reporting finding good buys on eye patches, swords, etc, at party supply stores, dollar stores, and wal-mart...

Hint: if you like the glow ligth up necklaces or bracelets, but them before going at your local dollar store...Very very $$$$ on the ship... :goodvibes

Ariel&Flounder'sMom
03-23-2005, 01:11 PM
Absolutely!

We just got back from the Wonder 4 night and yes, there was pirate night - and for the first time - fireworks!

It was a blast. You don't have to do anything. Most people just wear the bandanas given to you at dinner. We brought an eye patch for my DD and she enjoyed that. Some go all out - and they look great - but not many.

You'll get a pirate map for your menu that you can take home.

The party goes late, so I made sure my DD got a nap. It was a fun night - and there's a late night buffet with lots of pirate food, as well.