PDA

View Full Version : which WDW resorts are "cruise" resorts?

newholidayx2
03-22-2005, 07:07 PM
where we can bring our luggage and they will get it to the ship (our rooms) for us? any DVC resorts?
and are there any WDW resorts where we can actually sing in?

DCDevil2007
03-22-2005, 07:37 PM
If you are on a Land/Sea package they will move your luggage for you, and the cruise hotels depend on what catagory room you have. I cant rember what goes with what off the top of my head, but there's a start :)

my3kids
03-23-2005, 07:33 AM
and are there any WDW resorts where we can actually sing in? I guess you can 'sing' anywhere you want! :cool1:

nucpharm29
03-23-2005, 08:46 AM
We're doing a land/sea trip in about 2 1/2 weeks. These are the resorts I can remember, you should be able to get all the info from Disney's website. If you book a Cat. 8-11 you can stay at a choice of moderate hotels (CBR, POR, PO). If you book a cat with a verandah you get to choose a deluxe resort (AKL, Boardwalk-I think, Poly, Yacht club, or swan/dolphin) If you book in the top cat you can stay at the GF. ONe of the only resorts I can remember that wasn't listed was the contemporary (b/c that's where DH wanted to stay). That being said, we booked at cat 7 and are staying at AKL. Can't wait!!!