PDA

View Full Version : Pirate night on 3-nt?

LeslieG
03-22-2005, 07:16 PM
Is there pirate night on the 3-nt Wonder? If so, when is it?

churchlady
03-23-2005, 09:12 AM
I have been "wonder"ing about this, too. From what I can tell so far, the Pirate night on the 3-day is the second night (Friday), after the Nassau departure at 7:30. This pre-empts the regular menu at whatever restaurant you've been assigned that night. Guests receive a bandana to wear and the attire suggested is "pirate or tropical." Someone reported that the Wonder now has a fireworks finale for this night, as well.

I got our supplies yesterday at Party City. The Pirate birthday supplies were all gone, but way in the back in the abandoned looking Halloween area I found eyepatches for $1, mustaches $4, eyepatch with earring $2, and some Esmeralda coin necklace and earring sets for $5. They also had fake hooks for your hand and a fake parrot to strap to your shoulder. Too big to pack IMO. I grabbed some extra eyepatches for dining mates.

I'm planning to keep the supplies hidden until that night, so DD's (8,10,12) will have a surprise!

UGAFan0829
03-23-2005, 09:14 AM
Yes, they do now have the pirate night on the 3-night cruises...Out cruise was the first that they did it on!!! pirate:

LeslieG
03-23-2005, 11:18 AM
So this takes place during dinner, or is it a party afterwards?

inkkognito
03-23-2005, 12:06 PM
There was a pirate celebration at dinner with the servers dressed in costume and bandannas for the guests at the tables. Then the party was afterwards, on the deck. But I saw someone report that they don't do the pirate menu on the 3 night at dinner anymore. I'll know for certain this weekend, as we sail tomorrow.
Barb

joanb
03-23-2005, 12:26 PM
Please tell us what has changed when you return..I'll be sad (but get over it fast as I sail next month) as we bought stuff for the pirate theme.

westjones
03-23-2005, 12:54 PM
There was a pirate celebration at dinner with the servers dressed in costume and bandannas for the guests at the tables. Then the party was afterwards, on the deck. But I saw someone report that they don't do the pirate menu on the 3 night at dinner anymore. I'll know for certain this weekend, as we sail tomorrow.
Barb

Oh Barb! I am so happy to hear you are sailing again! I love your reports! Try to 'dig' into the rumor about a new show and see if you can get any gossip for us! ;)

Have a great trip!
DJ

LeslieG
03-23-2005, 01:56 PM
I'm wondering if you would have to choose between the evening show and the pirate night party on deck. Are they at the same time?

westjones
03-23-2005, 02:32 PM
I'm wondering if you would have to choose between the evening show and the pirate night party on deck. Are they at the same time?

On the 7 night in September the Pirate party was around 10:30 or so (after the second dining time), so there shouldn't be a problem with going to both the show and the pirate party.
DJ

kkana
03-23-2005, 04:10 PM
I would love to know for sure, we sail July 7 - 10

westjones
03-23-2005, 04:19 PM
I would love to know for sure, we sail July 7 - 10

I just looked at Barb's website (sorry, we aren't allowed to post the link to it). She has a 3 Night Navigator posted there from Feb. and it lists the Pirate Party as Friday from 10:00 pm-11:30pm (with the Pirate Buffet from 11-11:45 pm).

They want to make sure everyone can go, so they do it after the last dining is over.

DJ