View Full Version : Does anyone remember what kind of rate you were able to get in November?
03-22-2005, 06:29 PM
We are thinking of going Nov. 5-12, and I am wondering what I might expect to pay for the room. I am not a FL resident and do not have an AP(but will get one if the rates are decent). Anyone remember what they paid at this time of year???
03-22-2005, 07:11 PM
I wasn't there in November, but I have the AP rates copied down - I don't know how much "weight" I would put in these rates anymore though, because of the higher spring / early summer rates
BTW - November is regular season:
For check-ins 9/30/04 – 12/25/04:
· Value Resorts (All Stars and Pop Century) - $49 standard, Value season; $69 standard, Regular season
· Moderate Resorts - $79 standard, Value season; $84 standard, Regular season; $99 preferred or king, Regular season
· Animal Kingdom Lodge - $135 pool view, Value season; $151 savannah view, Value season; $163 savannah view, Regular season; $335 concierge, Value season
· Wilderness Lodge - $121 woods view, Value season; $124 standard view, Regular season; $137 courtyard view, Value season; $151 courtyard view, Value season
· Ft. Wilderness Cabins - $139, Value season
· Contemporary - $149 garden wing standard view, Regular season; $151 garden view, Value season; $245 tower, Value season
· Polynesian - $229 garden view, Regular season; $300 garden view concierge, Value season; $380 lagoon view concierge, Value season
· Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club - $199 standard, Value season; $215 standard, Regular season
· Grand Floridian - $249 garden view, Value season; $310 lagoon view, Value season
03-22-2005, 07:26 PM
If this first round of codes is any indication, I agree that you can expect this years rates to be higher. This page (http://www.**************************/HistoricalRates.html) has info on rates from 03 as well.
#1 TITANS FAN
03-23-2005, 05:38 AM
Don't forget that starting this year November (thru 11/26) is going to be Regular season rates vs. value season rates in previous years. Any subsequent discounts will be made off the higher reg. seas. rate vs value.
03-23-2005, 08:36 PM
I paid $55.00 for value Nov. 3-9, 2004. I believe moderates were $80.00/
03-24-2005, 06:36 PM
2002 - $88-95 for POF (moderate)
03-25-2005, 03:26 PM
we paid $109 per night November 14-17, 2004 for AKL. Just a general code, not AP rates. It was a parking lot view, but as always, we got a Pool view!
03-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Last Nov. we got the 7/5 rate, but that was with the old DreamMaker package. Wonder if they'll do that this year? HTH
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.