PDA

View Full Version : Florida Resident Rate anticipation from CM

eeyore45
03-19-2005, 02:02 PM
Another weekend, another call to wdw!!

My goal is to have my vacation paid before summer - and dining too! But that supercedes the theory that I shouldnt pay rack rate/published rates!! So do I join AAA to get a package deal, and let go of the Fl ressie rate? Well, once again, I called to do some number crunching with the poor CM on the other end!! :sad2:

She says "wow, you really do your homework" and I said, "Yes, but there are too many choices" she said to stick with the Fl ressie rate, as she is hearing they will come out with a discount of 30% - 40% " now I thought that was higher than usual, she said at this time the current computer configuration isnt able to handle a Florida Ressident rate with a dining package, and we're understanding that it is wanted, so the software engineers are working on a program that will allow us to give a package, but at this time we have no details, and it probably wont be out until this summer.

OK she sold me! Now, do I transfer and put our reservations over to AKL (we're currently booked at POFQ! I just think DD would enjoy the pool theming better at AKL, and I imagine my dad would like the bars better at AKL!! :)

Of course this may be more speculation to an already confused arena of codes, and discounts!

A Mickeyfan
03-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Not sure what you are asking (I am a blonde forgive me ;) ) but I thought that the FL rates were out. At least that is what I was told the other day by a CM. The FL rates & the AP rates are the same... (they usually are too). No matter what ...AP and FL rates are always better than AAA rates..if that helps you at all :flower:

Tiggerlover91
03-20-2005, 11:12 PM
Another weekend, another call to wdw!!

My goal is to have my vacation paid before summer - and dining too! But that supercedes the theory that I shouldnt pay rack rate/published rates!! So do I join AAA to get a package deal, and let go of the Fl ressie rate? Well, once again, I called to do some number crunching with the poor CM on the other end!! :sad2:

She says "wow, you really do your homework" and I said, "Yes, but there are too many choices" she said to stick with the Fl ressie rate, as she is hearing they will come out with a discount of 30% - 40% " now I thought that was higher than usual, she said at this time the current computer configuration isnt able to handle a Florida Ressident rate with a dining package, and we're understanding that it is wanted, so the software engineers are working on a program that will allow us to give a package, but at this time we have no details, and it probably wont be out until this summer.

OK she sold me! Now, do I transfer and put our reservations over to AKL (we're currently booked at POFQ! I just think DD would enjoy the pool theming better at AKL, and I imagine my dad would like the bars better at AKL!! :)

Of course this may be more speculation to an already confused arena of codes, and discounts!

:confused3 :sad2:

I apologize...I don't understand either.