PDA

View Full Version : Just Got My Letter!

xxlibrachildxx
03-16-2005, 11:25 AM
Im so Excited! My Roomate and I just got our acceptance letters into the CP for Fall 2005! :cool1: I cant believe it! I was afraid I was going to get rejected, but im so Happy now! Hopefully will be heading down there with the rest of you guys in the program.

:earsgirl: Jen

wdwgirl03
03-16-2005, 11:29 AM
Congrats, that's very exciting!!!

Paradise_disney
03-16-2005, 12:47 PM
Congrats! Doesn't it feel great, I got mine Monday and I still cant stop smiling. :D What job did you get? Hope to see you there!

Laura

HomeSweetDisney
03-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Congrats! Looks like there's a few of us that are all going to be there at the same time. We should all meet up when we get down there :) What job did you get? I'm in Quick Service Food and Beverage. Hope to see ya there!

kjs1976
03-16-2005, 01:52 PM
Congrats! I did food and bev service at Bliz.Beach. It's a hot and sticky job, but the perks are worth it!

Blueeyes101817
03-16-2005, 02:27 PM
congrats!

Tink the Rock Star
03-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Congratulations! :goodvibes
Yay! More DISers to meet! I too will be in Quick Service Food and Beverage, and my boyfriend will be in Merchandise.

Hope to see you there! :cool1:

::MinnieMo Jen ::MinnieMo

t1nk_w1th_4tt1tud3
03-16-2005, 06:38 PM
congratulations! I'll be seeing u down there hopefully!!! Hmm...is there a thread we can open up with everyone's emails, and AIM s/n that are going in the fall????

xxlibrachildxx
03-17-2005, 12:59 AM
Thanks Everyone!
Im going to be in Merchandise and my roomates going to be in Quick Food and Beverage.
I cant wait.

2Xited4Disney
03-17-2005, 09:48 AM
Hey. CONGRATS.... I am just wondering how long after your interview did you recieve your letter.. For myself next fall

xxlibrachildxx
03-17-2005, 11:42 AM
Well, I interviewed on March 2nd, and got my letter exactly 2 weeks afterward. I was checking my mail everyday, and i thought it was kind of funny that it was 2 weeks, to the day.

HomeSweetDisney
03-17-2005, 12:13 PM
It depends for everyone...I got my e-mail acceptance barely a week after my interview and got my through the mail acceptance the very next day.

RyanBSU
03-17-2005, 12:59 PM
I am going to go to one of the Indiana meetings next month.

Congratulations to all of you cool people who got accepted. I know that I talk to a few of you on AIM, but if anyone else wants to chat on there, just message me. AIM=ApexRyan

I will be down there in August too....but I wont be working, so I will have to make fun of all of you (even though I am extremely jealous of your new job :)

Ryan

jimmybop
03-17-2005, 07:42 PM
Congrats! I did food and bev service at Bliz.Beach. It's a hot and sticky job, but the perks are worth it!

Heyyyy.... just thought I'd replay because I worked at the Lodge too :teeth: and your right... it was alot of fun

HomeSweetDisney
03-17-2005, 09:39 PM
I am going to go to one of the Indiana meetings next month.

Congratulations to all of you cool people who got accepted. I know that I talk to a few of you on AIM, but if anyone else wants to chat on there, just message me. AIM=ApexRyan

I will be down there in August too....but I wont be working, so I will have to make fun of all of you (even though I am extremely jealous of your new job :)

Ryan

Wouldn't it be just spiffy if you worked the fall CP program too :teeth: Then you wouldn't have to be jealous!

YepsenCP
03-18-2005, 01:27 AM
Congrats, it was the best time of my life, and I'm sure it will be at least one of the best experiences of yours!

scillacc
03-23-2005, 10:12 AM
Hey,
My son is going to be there in the fall too!, He will be doing rides. He will graduate from SCAD in June and getting his masters in Architecture. I am so excited for him.
Anybody who has done it before? Please email or post the benes please,
Thanks
scillacc@yahoo.com