PDA

View Full Version : Park "N Fly at Cleveland OH airport

Twende
02-22-2005, 09:31 PM
Has anyone ever used the Quality Inn & Suites Airport. We are thinking of checking in the night before our flight and then leave our car there and use their shuttle service to the airport.

It is only a bit more expensive than leaving our car in a off site parking only spot.

The hotel says it is fine to leave the car in their parking lot for up to two weeks as long as you book either the night before or the night after your flight. They say there is no further charge to park or to use their shuttle to the airport( about 3 miles away).

This almost sounds too good to be true. has anyone tried this before? :flower:

Twende
02-23-2005, 10:28 AM
We can't be the only nothern Ohio people trying to get out of this winter weather! :confused3

Someone help! :flower:

alecam
02-23-2005, 10:54 AM
I can't tell you about Ohio, but I can say that I always use the sleep,park,fly programs and I love them. I think when you count in the convenience of staying near the airport, there is no comparison.
I always use www.parksleepfly.com and I have never had any problems. They are national, so type in your airport and they will give you a list of all of the hotels that offer it, aling with their rates and how long you can leave your car there. You may even be able to find a better deal than what you have now!

chatterbox2525
02-23-2005, 11:07 AM
We are staying in Columbus Ohio at a hotel that is a couple of miles away from the airport and they are shuttling us to the airport too. It is great we have done it before and we have had no problems. The shuttle was very quick and prompt. I got the hotel on Priceline so I got it almost the same price as it would have cost us to pay for parking at the airport for the entire week we are going to be gone. Hope this helps
Traci