PDA

View Full Version : how does 5 people get to a grocery store then Disney?

3kidz4dis
02-22-2005, 02:26 PM
A friend of mine told me you can get a town car to pick you up from the airport and take you to a grocery store then to Disney. Does anyone know the name and # of the service? Thanks so much!

Happy Homeschooler
02-22-2005, 02:28 PM
Happy Limo? Sorry, I don't have the number. Try www.mousesavers.com

Chicago526
02-22-2005, 02:31 PM
There are many towncar services out there. I like Tifany Towncar myself but other's have their own favs. When you make the reservation, just tell them you want a grocery stop. here's a link to their website for more info and rates. http://www.tiffanytowncars.com/

For 5 people, I think you'd have to book a van rather than a town car, since a towncar can only fit 4. The van can handle a lot more luggage too, in case you like to take tons of stuff with you, like me!

Mady/Sophiemom
02-22-2005, 05:52 PM
We have always used TIffany, and have NEVER been disapointed. The van will run you about $10.00 more R/T, but it is still worth it.

Make sure to let them know you need a grocery stop- And don't go to Goodings. Publix is a good choice, with nice selection, and cheaper prices. They won't have a prob. taking you there, but Goodings is closer to WDW, so its a little quicker for them. There is also a grocery, that you can fax your order to, and they will bag it up, and have it ready to go. I think it is ALbertson's, but I don't know the #. You could prob. search.

3kidz4dis
02-22-2005, 08:29 PM
We have always used TIffany, and have NEVER been disapointed. The van will run you about $10.00 more R/T, but it is still worth it.

Make sure to let them know you need a grocery stop- And don't go to Goodings. Publix is a good choice, with nice selection, and cheaper prices. They won't have a prob. taking you there, but Goodings is closer to WDW, so its a little quicker for them. There is also a grocery, that you can fax your order to, and they will bag it up, and have it ready to go. I think it is ALbertson's, but I don't know the #. You could prob. search.

Thanks you guys are all great! Very helpful!