PDA

View Full Version : Driving from airport -- tolls???

tanyakoewers
02-21-2005, 12:21 PM
I am planning my budget for a trip in two weeks. I will be driving a rental car from the airport to POFQ, are there toll booths we will need change for on the way???

seashoreCM
02-21-2005, 01:03 PM
The good ways all have toll booths.

You can make the trip for 75 cents if you go out the north airport exit, left at first light, about a mile & a half to the next light, two quick lefts there put you on Rte 528 (Bee Line limited access), get off at I-4 West, takes you right to Disney. Use the Rte 536W (Epcot) exit off I-4, then third right (Bonnet Creek) for POFQ. Left at this light. No problems with exact change but you would hit rush hour traffic in the PM.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

<small>Returning to airport from POFQ, skip the Magic Kingdom and Epcot ramps but otherwise follow the signs for I-4, once on Epcot Drive Freeway watch signs carefully for I-4 East, then change to 528, get off at exit 9 (Tradeport), left, cross under, (top off rental car here), get into middle lane, required right onto McCoy, 1-1/2 miles to airport entrance (Semoran).</small>

NCRedding
02-21-2005, 02:10 PM
If you take the south exit to 417, there will be 2 manned toll booths that are each $1. If you take exit 6 to get to POFQ (don't think you do, but can't remember) then be sure to have 50 cents in change for the unmanned toll booth.