PDA

View Full Version : May/June Codes watch....

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

dudspizza
02-17-2005, 08:34 AM
I don't get the emails, either. Has anyone called Disney to see how you get on the AP mailing list?

I was playing around in the AP section of disneyworld.com and there wasn't anywhere to update my profile. It did list a seperate phone number to call for passholders. I can't remember it off the top of my head, it was something like 407-xxx-pass

Duds

Stimpy
02-17-2005, 08:47 AM
I don't get the emails, either. Has anyone called Disney to see how you get on the AP mailing list?

I was playing around in the AP section of disneyworld.com and there wasn't anywhere to update my profile. It did list a seperate phone number to call for passholders. I can't remember it off the top of my head, it was something like 407-xxx-pass

Duds
I called a few months ago and they had my email address correct but I never get anything. I also double checked when I made my reservations for June and they had it correct in their system too. I don't know why I am not getting anything. I made sure the email addresses were in my address book, I don't have any of them blocked. I guess I'll just continue to rely on everyone here! :grouphug:

luvthatduke
02-17-2005, 12:29 PM
Called CRO late morning today, no codes yet,
and no AAA available (still) for ASMo.

To those asking about the AP newsletter,
I was told that until you actually activate
your AP (not just have a voucher),
you will not receive the newsletter,
and you also cannot access your info on the official WDW website.
I don't know if that's true, but it's what seasoned
AP holders have said in the past.

Also, it's quite apparent that e-mails & postcards
are random - VERY!
Few & far between, so consider yourself blessed if you get any!

Stitch Inside
02-17-2005, 12:40 PM
This may have already been asked, but here it is again anyway. Do AP codes come out before General Public codes or have they historically all come out at the same time?

EEyorelover22
02-17-2005, 12:43 PM
I think that they came out on the same day last March. Notice, I said I think. I know the Disney Visa codes came out a couple weeks before the AP codes.

justhat
02-17-2005, 12:47 PM
I always get the AP e-mails about discounts and passholder previews/special events. My husband also gets them and my mom gets them at one of my e-mail addresses (not her own). One of those e-mails is AOL, the other is yahoo, and the last is through my husband's school. Oh, and for the past 3 cycles we've gotten the e-mail just about 2 months before the 1st date the rate was valid for.

Timon@BWV
02-17-2005, 07:07 PM
I just have my vouchers for my annual passes which I won't activate until June! (need a code) My last AP's expired in early December, but last week I did get the Mickey Monitor. :wave:

luvthatduke
02-17-2005, 11:37 PM
I stand corrected *smile*.
I must have had "old" information.

justthat: I'm impressed!! You mean you have
always gotten a heads-up e-mail
about AP codes???

Superman
02-18-2005, 04:16 AM
Was informed by a castmember the codes will be out by the end of this month.....hope so...heading WDW on 5/12/05.....8th trip since 1/04....good luck everyone!!!!!!!

lillygator
02-18-2005, 06:31 AM
any word today?

1MegMeg
02-18-2005, 06:57 AM
Lilly,

Nothing yet. I called this morning on my way to work, right after 7am.

*pixiedust for all* here's hoping the codes come out soon! We are going in early June for our 1st wedding anniversary. Right now I have a room at Pop Century booked, but if/when the codes come out I think we are going to do it up right and stay at the Boardwalk. :Pinkbounc

EEyorelover22
02-18-2005, 07:00 AM
Thanks for the update! :goodvibes

Advance The Man
02-18-2005, 07:40 AM
Was waiting for codes, but went and reserved the Dolphin for late April for $159 a night. Not a bad 'safety net'!

eeyoresmountainpals
02-18-2005, 09:23 AM
I don't want to sound like a newbie here...but, I am! What kind of "codes" are we waiting to hear about??? Please let me know. A lot of the language for the postings is taking some learning! Thanks!

Liz
02-18-2005, 09:31 AM
I was able to call back and get AAA discount for our days. It was previously unavailable. We don't have AAA membership but I'll sign up if that's all the discount I can get.

kutchyone
02-18-2005, 09:34 AM
Codes: Discounts offered on Disney World (DW) Resorts rooms. DW usually releases some rooms at a discounted rate. My understanding is that they do this usually if they see rooms not moving. One can only hope to grab a discounted room when they become available. If you have an Annual Pass (AP) the discount tends to be a little bit larger then the discounts offered for the general public which is usually referred to as “room discount code”, “discount code” or “code”. You will find the codes listed here our at Mousesavers and I think they are a 3 digit code for the general public discount and maybe 4 digits for the AP, that really is not the important thing, the important thing is to call with the code to try to secure a discount for your room. The codes are not good on packages. The code may also only cover certain resorts for a certain period of time. Most of us make our reservations and then wait to see if a code is released for the time we are going. We then call to see if we can apply the discount to our reservation or to see if we can obtain a better rate at another resort then what we already have. You may not get a lower rate but you may be able to upgrade to a higher end resort for around the same price as what you have already reserved.

I hope this helps and that I have not left anything out, I’m sure someone will correct me if so.

kutchyone
02-18-2005, 09:37 AM
I was able to call back and get AAA discount for our days. It was previously unavailable. We don't have AAA membership but I'll sign up if that's all the discount I can get.
Will you share your rate and dates with us?

eeyoresmountainpals
02-18-2005, 09:41 AM
THANK YOU so much for taking the time to explain not only the answer to my question about codes but for also giving me a few of the abbreviations I've been wondering about!!!! :earsboy:

Minnie&Nana
02-18-2005, 09:44 AM
Perhaps a call to Walt Disney Travel Co (800-828-0228) to check on the codes and pkgs - some codes do allow it...I am using a postcard code for April and the pkg was added, but CRO told me there is a special code for this and it must be booked with that code through WDT Co. It did take some research by CRO to get the correct info.

Good luck!

westjones
02-18-2005, 09:46 AM

I got Pop Century for just under $100/night (I think it was $96) for June 16 & 17 with my AAA. I am hoping for better rates and then we will move to CBR, but I feel better knowing I have a bed no matter what.

DJ

kutchyone
02-18-2005, 10:19 AM
Thank you for sharing your rate. I tried doing the waiting game too but ended up make our reservations at CSR (Coronado Springs Resort, for my friend eeyoresmountainpals).

eeyoresmountainpals, I go through the same thing at work, it's like a game for me, Try to Figure Out the Acronym Game. You will catch on. I kept screwing up EMH (Extended Magic Hours) because they have the early one, one hour in the morning, and the late one, three hours in the evening. I thought it stood for Early Magic Hour. We should use EEMH to refer to Early Extra Magic Hours and LEMH to refer to Late Extra Magic Hours. I get sick of adding early and late after the EMH designation. I wonder how I can start that revolution?

eeyoresmountainpals
02-18-2005, 10:41 AM
Hey Cheryl ~ Thanks for the hints. I also found the list of the acronyms on a link from the DIS home page. Maybe I'll print that off so that I can post in the correct language! :goodvibes

kutchyone
02-18-2005, 10:57 AM
Hey, that's cheating. You have to play the Try to Figure Out the Acronym Game by the rules. Don't worry, contrary to what some posters say most people on this site are very helpful and will give you a hand with all your questions. I found tons of information on this site when I started planning the trip we made a few trips ago back in 96/97 and then again for our 2000 trip. I always am able to pick up a tip or two. Another great site, and I hope I'm not breaking any rules by mentioning this, is the http://www.disneyzone.net/site. It is a little slower and has way less volume. The folks over there are very nice too.

eeyoresmountainpals
02-18-2005, 11:03 AM
Thanks again!!! Oh, great, though, I'm cheating already! :confused3 So far, I've been amazed at how helpful everyone is. Of course, we all have the same goals...perfect Disney vacations. We spent 7 days at the Polynesian (oops, the POLY) last October and are already planning for next October. Wish I had found this site before our last trip. The info is never ending. Only problem is...it's addicting! :earsboy: Thanks!

kutchyone
02-18-2005, 11:07 AM
Very addicting! Have a great day.

Liz
02-18-2005, 11:24 AM

Our dates are June 4-13 at POP and the AAA rate is $93.66 tax included. That saves $16.72 over the non-AAA rate of $110.38.

kutchyone
02-18-2005, 11:54 AM
Anyone get a AAA rate for a moderate. If so, can you share your rates and dates please?

Goofy41
02-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Yup I got the same rate using my AAA discount. I just made the initial deposit of $93.66 this a.m. Me my DW and DS(9) will be there 6/26 to 7/2. This is the 1st time we are staying at PC and I put in a request for the 50's bldg and Bldg C.

westjones
02-18-2005, 11:57 AM
Anyone get a AAA rate for a moderate. If so, can you share your rates and dates please?

I'd be curious about the moderates AAA rate too. I didn't ask because I was trying for under $100 and I knew the moderates would be more.

DJ

bubba's mom
02-18-2005, 11:58 AM
We should use EEMH to refer to Early Extra Magic Hours and LEMH to refer to Late Extra Magic Hours. I get sick of adding early and late after the EMH designation. I wonder how I can start that revolution?

Early Extra Hours = EMH
Evening Extra Hours = EvEMH
that's what I do anyway....... :teeth:

kareneast
02-18-2005, 12:16 PM

I got AAA for POFQ Standard View for April 26 - May 1 for $126 per night ($140.49 per night with tax).

Disneyfun1
02-18-2005, 12:16 PM
I have booked the Port Orleans Riverside for May 19-23 using AAA and im paying $126 + tax for a total of $140.49 per night. Im still hoping for codes and AP rates!!

kareneast
02-18-2005, 12:17 PM
DisneyFun1,

Looks like we both posted at the exact same time. Too funny! :rotfl2:

kutchyone
02-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the information. Anyone out there with AAA rates for the summer at a moderate?

ciera321
02-18-2005, 02:14 PM
Cheryl - I have POR May 26 - June 3 AAA $120 before tax... Really want that AP rate... :flower:

kutchyone
02-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Robin,

That’s $28 less then the rack rate that I am paying. Do you know if your dates are value or regular season? I may have to call to see if I can get a AAA rate for my reservation at CSR because if it is the same rate that would save me over $250 before tax. I still really want a AP or general discount if I can grab one.

thesoldtrain
02-18-2005, 06:52 PM
Hi all! I am joining the June codes watch, too, but did get a standard view room at CSR at AAA rate of $140.49 for June 20-July 1.

minijeanie
02-18-2005, 07:14 PM
is it possible to get a AP rate for deluxe concierge,,,and if so is it restricted to hotels
looking for either poly or CR

kutchyone
02-18-2005, 07:22 PM
Hi all! I am joining the June codes watch, too, but did get a standard view room at CSR at AAA rate of $140.49 for June 20-July 1.
Thanks for the information, I assume that is with tax correct? If so, that would save me another $230.00. Every little bit helps, it may be worth joining AAA, maybe I can use some of their other perks on this trip.

disneyworld!
02-19-2005, 08:15 AM
I called this moring, making a deposit on my ressies for late May....Nothing yet! another day down!

EEyorelover22
02-19-2005, 09:40 AM
I just read on another board a post that a CM someone talked to said codes wouldn't be out until March 17th :( let's hope they saw the 1 in front of the 7 and it's really the 7th.

ciera321
02-19-2005, 09:50 AM
Cheryl - That's regular season... :flower:

Selket
02-19-2005, 09:51 AM
I called yesterday to check on a mistake made on our paperwork (ressie was correct however - just the print out was odd) I mentioned to her as an afterthought that I was hoping that codes would come out and she jumped right on that. Started talking about how codes usually come out and I should keep watching the newspaper and the disneyworld.com website. She said they were being later in releasing codes this year for the later part of Spring.

Well let's hope so! :cool1:

Disneyworld Kirk
02-19-2005, 01:16 PM
Hello everyone!

I just got of the phone with CRO and spoke with Winona Jean. Amazing all the 'Jeans' there are. Anyways...I needed to purchase tickets and thought Well this will be a good opportunity to check a code/PIN for my trip. She was nice, but very soft spoken...couldn't hear her unless I strained my ears. :earsboy:
I got my tix and then asked about a code/discount/PIN. She said "Let me look"...*silence*...(for some reason I get nervous bringing this up..like they're gonna ream me out or something)...well after a lot of silence she said..."You have AAA on your account"...I said "Yes I do, but was wondering about codes and discounts"... she said hold on...more silence...then she said "Is there anything else you need?" I said "Other than that, no..." and she said "Well thank you for calling...have a wonderful trip..." and all that stuff...
Sooooo....I'm debating whether to call back and recheck...
But as of now...nothing yet!

:guilty: Waiting...Waiting... :sad2:

cstraub
02-19-2005, 01:30 PM
If I get a CM that I don't like for whatever reason I always hang up and call back right away. The odds of getting the same person are slim. I would call back.

emmabelle
02-19-2005, 01:52 PM
I just read on another board a post that a CM someone talked to said codes wouldn't be out until March 17th :( let's hope they saw the 1 in front of the 7 and it's really the 7th.

I'm sure this is just a coincidence, but the last two times that general public codes were released they were on Thursdays (8/26/04 and 10/21/04). March 17, 2005 is a Thursday. I sure hope I don't have to wait that long.

justhat
02-19-2005, 01:58 PM
My e-mails for the AP rates came on 8/25, 10/20, and 12/27. So not sure what day the 27th was, but I think a Monday.

colleen costello
02-19-2005, 02:08 PM
Are the codes late or are we just hysterical? I thought they didn't come out until March last year. Every year I swear I will not get myself in a yank and yet I do. I am not needing a reservation until late July yet I am watching anyhow! So silly. It's an obsession!

EEyorelover22
02-19-2005, 02:10 PM
justthat,
Am I remembering correctly that you said you received yours 2 months before they actually came out? Or am I dreaming again? If so, won't it be awhile yet?

justhat
02-19-2005, 02:16 PM
Yes, about 2 months before, but not before they were released. 2 months before the 1st date the rate is valid for. So that August e-mail was for the October-December codes, and so on. So since the next set is for 4/17, it's around 2 months now, so I have hope that they should be soon.

justhat
02-19-2005, 02:18 PM
And yes, last year the AP/general codes came out on March 9th. The Disney Visa codes came out on February 21.

fun & fancy free
02-19-2005, 03:14 PM
March 17! that's St Patrick's Day. :shamrock: My DH treats this day as a major holiday. Alot of celebration :drinking1 I guess it would be fine for the 17th just as long as it is not the 18th :faint: I'm sure I won't be up that early.

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

luvdzny
02-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Last year the rates for June came out on Tuesday March 9th. I don't think that the CM's really have any idea of when to expect them. When I called they told me to call back in late April or May. I think it is just a guessing game with them as well. :confused3

SRUAlmn
02-19-2005, 05:47 PM
I'll post this again since I posted it a few pages back, and not everyone may have seen it. When I talked to a CM last week, he said that the codes normally come out right at the start of the 'season' prior to the 'sesason' that the code is for. Since February 17 began the next season, he said that codes for the summer season should be out sometime this week or next. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm still holding on to that hope :)

weluvpluto
02-19-2005, 08:50 PM
My hubbie called this afternoon (he thought he had a good vibe :goodvibes )
and the CM told him "Anytime now" when he asked when she thought they'd be out. :wizard:

cyndibelle
02-19-2005, 08:56 PM
the cm we talked to last night told us not till APRIL...CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT...APRIL!!! ...no way...something about the codes they have out now are good through april 16th..blah blah blah....if i have to wait that long..i will bust!!!

dkrause716
02-19-2005, 09:30 PM
Giving you a "bump" for good luck! I am right behind ya looking for July codes! :cheer2: :cheer2:

dkrause716
02-19-2005, 09:38 PM
Booking for the code ending April 17 expired February 9th I think. I think you have a very good chance of the codes coming out soon! Keep checking. Not all CM's are on top of this stuff you know.

caitycaity
02-19-2005, 09:41 PM
i called tonight to make my room ressie for the end of may and when i asked about ap rates, she said they *were* coming out but she couldn't say when. hopefully it will be soon. i don't want to haveto wait til april!

dreams4disney
02-20-2005, 07:31 AM
In our paper today there is a special I have not seen before it is $414. for roundtrip air, 3 nights at POP and two day magic your way base ticket. I think it is a Southwest add though. It is above the Disney add.
This is per person based on double occupancy.

NJDisneymom
02-20-2005, 07:37 AM
UGH!!!! I'm not booking airfare until codes come out, they can't really wait till April, can they????????

Poohbear123
02-20-2005, 09:08 AM
No Code for Fl. Residents as yet!

goofyandmore
02-20-2005, 09:37 AM
NJMom, I know how you feel. I wanted to go the end of April but didn't want to book air until I knew I could get an AP or other type of discount on the room. While I waited rates went up and planes are booking. Now, I am thinking about June. It's a catch 22 isn't it?

kellypooh
02-20-2005, 10:12 AM
:teeth: I am so glad to see I'm not the only freak out there checking at least once a day for that darn code!
We are heading down May 15-21 -- DH's first trip, my 4th. Staying at AKL with just AAA discount is not gonna cut it!
here's hoping the code comes out sooner rather than later!
:goodvibes

boswellnakia
02-20-2005, 10:17 AM
What is the order of the codes release? Isn't AP first, then what?

Disney Visa, Fl resident, Room only, others???

ILoveDisney-Angie
02-20-2005, 10:29 AM
I think AP and Florida Resident Codes come out about the same time. Then Visa cardholders, then GP Codes.

mickeyluv
02-20-2005, 10:55 AM
In our paper today there is a special I have not seen before it is $414. for roundtrip air, 3 nights at POP and two day magic your way base ticket. I think it is a Southwest add though. It is above the Disney add.
This is per person based on double occupancy.

The part where you said, "It is above the Disney add." Where there another add other than this $414.00 one? What was the Disney add? Have to get out and drive about 7 miles to get a paper, just wondering is it worth the trip!!

barbeml
02-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Welcome to the DIS! :wave:

DH and I will be there May 15 - 21 too! Have a great time!

AmyBeth68
02-20-2005, 03:35 PM
How have the Visa cardholder discounts been? We're waiting for the codes too...we have AP so I'm assuming those rates are probably the best next to FL rates. Just curious about the Visa rates though. Thanks!

Liz
02-20-2005, 03:51 PM
How have the Visa cardholder discounts been? We're waiting for the codes too...we have AP so I'm assuming those rates are probably the best next to FL rates. Just curious about the Visa rates though. Thanks!

AmyBeth, last summer we paid just under $100 per night (including tax) for a moderate with Disney VISA code.

CBCit
02-20-2005, 06:58 PM
Last year the Disney Visa codes came out first,Feb 20th for general,Feb 21st for Florida residents/Disney Visa. The remaining codes AP,Florida Residents and General Room Only codes all came out on March 9,2004.

keith-atl
02-20-2005, 10:22 PM
Last year the Disney Visa codes came out first,Feb 20th for general,Feb 21st for Florida residents/Disney Visa. The remaining codes AP,Florida Residents and General Room Only codes all came out on March 9,2004.

bah i hate to wait that long.

Tiffany
02-20-2005, 10:44 PM
Hi,

Does anyone remember what the AP rate at POR was in June 2004?

nanatink
02-21-2005, 06:05 AM
Just made a call (7 am) to cm. No codes out for June.
I was so in hoping that they would be out today. Wait, wait, wait.

jns
02-21-2005, 07:00 AM
we will just have to wait :rotfl2:

weluvpluto
02-21-2005, 07:12 AM
Hi,

Does anyone remember what the AP rate at POR was in June 2004?

Moderates were $74 per night :earsgirl:

vernon
02-21-2005, 08:30 AM
I wonder if Disney keeps a check on the number of people calling for discounted codes and asking when they will be announced.

I'm suprised more people aren't looking at the option of renting DVC points from the members so they can get the prices close to those they are holding out for from Disney. Considering how close it is getting to some people's trips. If the codes don't come out at all , or are much less than recent years I expect that the small surplus that exists on the rental boards will get sucked up very quickly.

Blueeyes101817
02-21-2005, 08:53 AM
just got off the phone a few minutes ago..they said no codes yet

EEyorelover22
02-21-2005, 09:22 PM
here's a bump for keith-atl :flower:

keith-atl
02-21-2005, 09:24 PM
ah need to keep this up near the top so i know when. Im guessing if disney doesnt release tomorrow it might be next monday, have they ever released a code midweek?

Anyone know what day of the week they have been known to release codes.

luvthatduke
02-22-2005, 12:11 AM
have they ever released a code midweek?
Anyone know what day of the week they have been known to release codes.

I've heard of them released on Tuesdays & Thursdays, also??
But I don't have any proof to back me up,
I just remember some others last year talking about
what days of the week some codes were released
throughout the year.

I think it's just a good idea for us all to keep calling,
and keep checking Mousesavers,
(Uggh! I check it morning & night & still that darn "Last Update 1/17/05")!!

susy
02-22-2005, 04:47 AM
The wait goes on.......

We need pixie dust!

fun & fancy free
02-22-2005, 05:47 AM
For those of us w/ressies's already. Are you going to change your rersort or hope for a discount on what you already have?

Shells9
02-22-2005, 06:01 AM
Just called. Nothing today.
The very cheery CM Milly, though, said they will be posted on the Disney World website the night before....

nanatink
02-22-2005, 06:20 AM
I've called so many times and I keep a list of who I talk to each time. This makes the second time I've talked to a lovely lady Harriet Lucille. By the way no codes yet. She told me a thing about post cards and emails. She said as far as pins attached to your names that we would know before they would. I can see that to be true; however at my house a neighbor is all time getting my mail because I sometimes get theirs; and then there's the problem of it getting lost in the mail.

I'm just stressed this time to get rooms (3) for newbies to disney. In past years the codes came earlier and the newbies are so eager to go. I'm just wigging out.

Any goodness that I can do.
Any kindness that I can show.
Let me do it now for I may only walk this way just once. :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

RoyalCinderella
02-22-2005, 06:51 AM
Will the aforementioned Disneyworld.com notification of May/June AP Rates be on the exclusive, "passholders" section of the website? Or, will it be on the main home page of "www.disneyworld.com?" I'm asking because we let our APs expire and we're going to purchase new ones in about a month, whether rates come out or not. So, we don't have access to the "passholders" section of Disneyworld.com.
Thanks, guys!
Let the waiting continue! :rotfl2: :rolleyes1

Shells9
02-22-2005, 06:56 AM
Royal Cinderella - I have no idea. I didn't think to ask.

caitycaity
02-22-2005, 06:58 AM
For those of us w/ressies's already. Are you going to change your rersort or hope for a discount on what you already have?

we're hoping to get a discount on what we already have (wl).

Stitch Inside
02-22-2005, 07:14 AM

Yes. :jester:

We will change/upgrade our resort if the price is right, otherwise we'll apply the discount to where we've booked, POFQ.

ciera321
02-22-2005, 07:25 AM

We don't plan on switching resorts if AP rates are released. I always book what I am willing to pay (AAA rate) for and hope for an AP rate to come out..Come On AP Rates!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

dudspizza
02-22-2005, 08:46 AM

Actually, I am not about to pay rack rate of $150/night for POFQ. If no codes come out, we will downgrade to a value. If codes come out, we will either stay put, or if the price is really right, we may move up to deluxe. I just booked POFQ so we have somewhere to stay for sure. I am constantly looking at different resorts......

Come on AP codes!!!!

duds

Liz
02-22-2005, 08:55 AM
We are booked at POP but would consider upgrading to a moderate with a code. But the more I read about POP it sounds really fun and we might just stay there!

lillygator
02-22-2005, 09:14 AM
I have not made ressies yet - but hoping for good rates for the Poly!

keith-atl
02-22-2005, 09:17 AM
No codes as of yet. Considering of buying points and trying DVC.

maggie mfg
02-22-2005, 09:26 AM
We already have an AP rate @ the Poly from 4/15-4/21. It would be great if we could get a better rate after 4/17. We'll keep our present ressie even if we don't get a better rate. We're going on a mini vacation this week and I won't have computer access for a few days. I'm freaking. Guess I'll just have to call. Just remembered to pack my confirmation number. Gotta run, Maggie

areno79
02-22-2005, 10:47 AM
We are booked at POP but would consider upgrading to a moderate with a code. But the more I read about POP it sounds really fun and we might just stay there!

We're thinking the same thing. Plus if a code does come out and we stay at POP, it'll just be more $$ for souvenirs :cool1:

Quasi123
02-22-2005, 11:12 AM
This waiting for codes is killing me! DH says without a code we will have to stay off property :sad2:

dudspizza
02-22-2005, 11:27 AM
I am still confident that at least AP codes will come out soon.

If not codes are out by March 7th, then I will start to worry. I have already been in contact with someone about buying DVC points and will either move down to value or go the DVC route if no codes come out.

I am by no means worried, yet. Relax everyone, it is still early. Again, after March 7, I start to worry.

duds

keith-atl
02-22-2005, 11:36 AM
I am still confident that at least AP codes will come out soon.

If not codes are out by March 7th, then I will start to worry. I have already been in contact with someone about buying DVC points and will either move down to value or go the DVC route if no codes come out.

I am by no means worried, yet. Relax everyone, it is still early. Again, after March 7, I start to worry.

duds

We have done the same I wouldnt mind doing DVC actually cause I am curious. So either way we are set.

Eyore4Ever149
02-22-2005, 01:47 PM
I really wish they would hurry up with those AP codes.
And PARK HOURS TOO!!!!

I know is suppose to be big..but C'mon! Gimmie the darn hours!

cstraub
02-22-2005, 01:57 PM
This is driving me crazy!! Any word yet!!????

speedyf
02-22-2005, 02:31 PM
While waiting....I figured I would post the info I saved from last year for those of you that are curious:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
AP - Annual Passholder Rates
Released: Tuesday, March 9th...2004 (according to Mousesavers)

Annual Passholder rates for 4/28/03-7/3/03

Ask for Code *** and get up to 45% off rack rates! Discounted rates apply to all Disney resort hotels, subject to availability for your dates. Some sample rates:
All Stars - $59 standard
Moderates - $74 standard (very limited availability due to Port Orleans closings)
Animal Kingdom Lodge - $124 standard, $201 savannah view, $280 deluxe savannah view, $365 concierge
Wilderness Lodge - $124 standard (very limited availability), $139 woods view, $270 concierge
Ft. Wilderness Cabins - $144
Contemporary - $149 standard garden wing, $320 tower club
Polynesian - $199 garden view, $285 lagoon view, $295 garden view concierge
Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yacht Club - $215 standard, $365 water view concierge
Grand Floridian - $275 garden view
Old Key West - $270 one-bedroom villa

-----------------------------------------------------------

General Public Codes
Released: Tuesday, March 9th, 2004 (according to Mousesavers)

Ask for Code *** and get special discounted rates at select Walt Disney World resorts for check-ins 4/18/04-7/4/04. Some sample rates:

Value Resorts - $74 standard
Moderates - $94 standard
Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge - $139 standard
Boardwalk, Beach Club or Yacht Club - $229 standard
Polynesian - $244 garden view

------------------------------------------------------------

Disney Visa Codes
Released: Saturday, February 21st (according to Mousesavers)

Value Resorts - $69
Moderate Resorts - $89
Sorry...I don't have any info on any of the Deluxes on this code.

------------------------------------------------------------

Also...according to Mousesavers....the last codes released were on these days:

AP Code for 1/2/05 to 2/16/05 = Wednesday, October 20th (Expired 2/16/05)

Florida Resident Room Only, General Public Room Only, Package Discount For General Public & Canadian Resident Room Only & Package Discount Codes for 1/2/05 to 4/16/05 = Thursday, October 21st (Expired 12/01/05)

AP Code for 2/17/05 to 4/16/05 = Monday, December 27th (Expires 4/16/05)

Florida Resident Code for 2/17/05 to 4/16/05 = Friday, December 31st (Expired 4/16/05)

So....looking at that historical information, it seems that Disney can release a code on any day of the week.....and can release as many or as few as they'd like all at one time.

Just figured I would throw this info out there while we wait on the next code to be released....

speed

disneyw/kids
02-22-2005, 03:40 PM
:hourglass hopefully soon

Stitch's mom
02-22-2005, 04:05 PM
Thanks speedy. I knew I had seen that information somewhere but couldn't remember where!

areno79
02-22-2005, 04:35 PM
***Still Wishin' and Hopin'...***

EEyorelover22
02-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Just called to pay more off on our room and nothing for Disney Visa, General Public or AP rates. I also received my DV newsletter and there's nothing in there either except for DL and I don't even know if that's a deal since we never go there.

Poohbear123
02-22-2005, 05:17 PM
:confused3 :hourglass

MonkeyBoyThom
02-22-2005, 05:35 PM
Looking for a mid-March 2005 (11-14) code. I'll trade you a Google email invitation...

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!
I crack myself up.
:crazy:

jns
02-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Looking for a mid-March 2005 (11-14) code. I'll trade you a Google email invitation...

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!
I crack myself up.
:crazy:

there are codes out for your dates
AP Code for 2/17/05 to 4/16/05 = Monday, December 27th (Expires 4/16/05)

Florida Resident Code for 2/17/05 to 4/16/05 = Friday, December 31st (Expired 4/16/05)

SlightlyGoofy
02-22-2005, 06:02 PM
I am sorry that I cannot report that codes are out but I have something almost as good to report.

Anyone remember the day that the thread was filled with Hoosiers? Well, it turns out that Twinscandc and myself, Slightly Goofy, live about 20 miles from each other AND, even more interesting, is the fact that she works in the tiny town that I live in!! We even know some of the same people and are sort of in the same line of work.

We got together for a bit this afternoon. What a wonderful way to spend the day, talking Disney. Even better than than the Boards. LOL

Just so the moderators do not vent their fury upon us for getting off topic we made sure to discuss the possibility of upcoming codes. (That is my story and I am sticking to it) :banana:

Thank you for coming by Becky, you made my day!!

Slightly Goofy/Linda

MonkeyBoyThom
02-22-2005, 08:20 PM
And here I thought I was reading the beginning of a love connection...
:rolleyes1

I am sorry that I cannot report that codes are out but I have something almost as good to report.

Anyone remember the day that the thread was filled with Hoosiers? Well, it turns out that Twinscandc and myself, Slightly Goofy, live about 20 miles from each other AND, even more interesting, is the fact that she works in the tiny town that I live in!! We even know some of the same people and are sort of in the same line of work.

We got together for a bit this afternoon. What a wonderful way to spend the day, talking Disney. Even better than than the Boards. LOL

Just so the moderators do not vent their fury upon us for getting off topic we made sure to discuss the possibility of upcoming codes. (That is my story and I am sticking to it) :banana:

Thank you for coming by Becky, you made my day!!

Slightly Goofy/Linda

mommic32
02-22-2005, 09:57 PM
:hourglass I am still hoping and waiting with the rest of you.... May 14-21 cant come fast enough.........

fun & fancy free
02-23-2005, 05:14 AM
Anything.... anything...! Oh this is killing me.

KYmommy
02-23-2005, 05:53 AM
I am still waiting too.

Can't wait for our first trip to WDW in June!!

Kris

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

nanatink
02-23-2005, 06:07 AM
Please post if you have called this morning (wed). Waiting, waiting, waiting.

Goofy41
02-23-2005, 06:34 AM
Igot a postcard....I got a postcard in the mail yesterday and..........................it didn't have anything to do with codes. It was for an on line survey. Sorry to disappoint you all, but maybe by doing this survey one will be sent to me.....lol..............wishful thinking. :earsboy: :cool1:

RoyalCinderella
02-23-2005, 06:34 AM
No AP rates yet. . .

Lori-n-NY
02-23-2005, 06:44 AM
I'm not sure which is worse...waiting for AP rates or the SNOW..

We keep getting a few more inches each day and it really is making it depressing. The snow banks are higher now then they have been all season and it will take that much longer to melt...making spring that much further away.

But the wait for AP rates is getting a bit stressful too....even a hint as to when they are coming would ease the pain. Gotta be getting closer...

Hoping some news in the next day or two will sneak its way into these boards, until then I will watch my count down timer move ever so slowly... :hourglass

Lori

fun & fancy free
02-23-2005, 06:51 AM
What is up w/Disney Visa? They haven't had any WDW vacation offers in a while. That was the only reason I kept the card. All this waiting for codes is making me a little nuts :crazy:

SlightlyGoofy
02-23-2005, 07:55 AM
MonkeyboyThom, sorry to disappoint you. LOL

However there are different kinds of love. Mine is the motherly kind toward all you youngsters. :love:

Slightly Goofy

deelam
02-23-2005, 07:57 AM
I'm looking for codes (AP or general will do). I'm thinking of planning a trip in May.
I have a feeling that AP rooms will be very limmited.

Ariel Wanna-be
02-23-2005, 08:04 AM
Got one of those things to. We should get discounts just for filling that thing out. Took me a good 30 minutes.

Until then, I wait.... :hourglass

I recieved surveys after my 2003 and 2004 trips. Filled both of them out, but have never received a code. You're right, they do take quite a while.

twinscandc
02-23-2005, 08:13 AM
MonkeyboyThom, sorry to disappoint you. LOL

However there are different kinds of love. Mine is the motherly kind toward all you youngsters. :love:

Slightly Goofy

Thank you Slightly Goofy!!

I appreciated your kindness yesterday!! It was awesome meeting you!! It made my day!!

I'm keeping an eye on the codes myself. I'm helping another family plan their early June trip. It is their first time to WDW and of course, they came to the expert for help!! (ha ha!!)

Waiting, waiting, waiting......

crazyboutWDW
02-23-2005, 08:19 AM
I got a email 1/05 that had a PIN number, but when I went to use it to purchase my stay in May-June most all of the decent rooms were gone, and only a few (with terrible views) were available. Rather use my disneyVisa card and get a discount for using it so I can get a better room and a discounted rate. But the PIN does basically cut the room rate in half.
:earsboy:

missypie
02-23-2005, 08:28 AM
I'm just replying so that I can resubscribe to this thread...I stopped getting notifications of new posts.

thedisneymom
02-23-2005, 09:03 AM
Me too!

Tink03477
02-23-2005, 09:05 AM
I got a email 1/05 that had a PIN number, but when I went to use it to purchase my stay in May-June most all of the decent rooms were gone, and only a few (with terrible views) were available. Rather use my disneyVisa card and get a discount for using it so I can get a better room and a discounted rate. But the PIN does basically cut the room rate in half.
:earsboy:

Welcome to the boards! :wave:
May I ask what resort you were trying to book at? I take it from your message that it was the last week of May, beginning of June?
Thanks!
Kim
:flower3:

crazyboutWDW
02-23-2005, 09:14 AM
We are booking at WL for end of may - first week in june (5/28 - 6/4)

crazyboutWDW
02-23-2005, 09:14 AM
Welcome to the boards! :wave:
May I ask what resort you were trying to book at? I take it from your message that it was the last week of May, beginning of June?
Thanks!
Kim

ep4244
02-23-2005, 09:18 AM
I'm booked for June 28 - July 5th. Got a good AAA discount (but would not turn my back on an even better discount) :teeth:

keith-atl
02-23-2005, 09:20 AM

You would be so suprised at how little time you spend in your room, and what makes WL so great is the lobby and the other places to sit and relax.

Stupid Codes I hate waiting

crazyboutWDW
02-23-2005, 10:11 AM
The PIN number I got was for Value resorts, but I phoned Disney and they said it could also be used on Deluxe resorts too. The WL discounted Woods View room rate is 137 compared to normally 265. :cool1:

Advance The Man
02-23-2005, 11:01 AM
Am I reading this right? You got a rate at Wilderness Lodge for $137/night? Never been there, but if I could get that rate for my April visit over the Dolphin I'd do it just for something new. Let me know.

The PIN number I got was for Value resorts, but I phoned Disney and they said it could also be used on Deluxe resorts too. The WL discounted Woods View room rate is 137 compared to normally 265. :cool1:

crazyboutWDW
02-23-2005, 11:08 AM
Am I reading this right? You got a rate at Wilderness Lodge for $137/night? Never been there, but if I could get that rate for my April visit over the Dolphin I'd do it just for something new. Let me know.

yep your reading it right. The email I got (some people get post cards) had a PIN number, and when I told WL about it the told me I could get a Woods view room for $137.00 a night. I usally do the Water View (Courtyard view) at $300 a night, but when I heard this price I had to go for it. I mean thats right at a $1000.00 savings for a 7day/6night stay. Of course, kiddos were a bit let down, they really enjoy overlooking the pool and lake. But that just means more money to spend in other areas :cool1:

Tink03477
02-23-2005, 11:40 AM

I am very happy for you (jealous too :goodvibes )! That's an awesome rate! I booked at WL May 27-30th, Woods View (all they had) with AAA for $265 includes the tax. AAA is only 10% for Deluxe during Regular season and that doesn't even cover the taxes at 11.5%. I've called almost every day to see if a standard has come available or if a PIN magically appeared on my account. The CM's have always checked for me, very patiently I might add. But, no PIN and no discount. I hope the AP rates or Room only discounts do come out. As you mentioned, I'd rather spend the money from the room on PS's, tours or anything else in Disney really. If the codes don't come out, I'll have to change to PORFQ; which is my favorite anyway. My son really wanted to try WL, but I can't justify spending that much money on a room.
Kim

S. C.
02-23-2005, 11:46 AM
We are looking at WL July 7th - July 15th.

barbeml
02-23-2005, 11:48 AM
I'm also posting to re-subscribe to this thread.

Come on AP codes!!!!!!!

Poohbear123
02-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Rushed home from work, because I just KNEW the codes were out!? SO, WHERE are THEY??????

crazyboutWDW
02-23-2005, 01:22 PM
what codes? How did you know they were out?

pixiefaery
02-23-2005, 01:28 PM
im new here. can someone explain what these codes are, please? :confused3

Thanks!!

maleficent_man
02-23-2005, 01:29 PM
Hi there

I'm just signing up to get notification. I am looking to book at stay for ASMo from 10 June - 18 June. Is it right that you can't get AP discounts for Friday or Saturday check-ins?

Thanks - looking forward to getting the codes!

Nick

GoofyinNY
02-23-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm also waiting for codes.

cocowum
02-23-2005, 01:37 PM
OMG I got a code!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc We had already decided not to stay at AKL because we could not bring ourselves to pay rack rates especially when we had SOG available to us :) I had called several times and was told no codes til may. And no I did not have any pins or codes attached to my name. Anyway I was just sitting here reading these posts and decided to call and I asked if I had any codes and big surprise she said no. And then I asked, like always do, how about my old address? and lo and behold there It was :cool1: so she asked when I wanted to check in and I said 4/28 and she said oh sorry this code expires on 4/16. ARRGGHH! anyway I asked how about if I check in on 4/23 and she put me on hold for about 5 minutes and she comes back and says sure :cheer2: :cheer2: so we got AKL for $119.00 a night!! I'm going to try and keep it a secret from DH and DD but I don't know if I'll be able to hold it in that long :Pinkbounc

02-23-2005, 01:41 PM
Do you know what Type of code you got???

02-23-2005, 02:17 PM
Hi there

I'm just signing up to get notification. I am looking to book at stay for ASMo from 10 June - 18 June. Is it right that you can't get AP discounts for Friday or Saturday check-ins?

Thanks - looking forward to getting the codes!

Nick

that is what they say, but we got a saturday check-in for POP in March with AP rate, i dont think the info is right anymore.

Cameo
02-23-2005, 02:38 PM
Just called to see if a code was attached to my name and was told there was nothing. But, the CM did ask if I was a Passholder and I told her I was. She said to watch the Mickey Monitor (like there would be any available by the time I got that!!) and the Disney website. She said "When" the AP codes come out they will be listed in the Passholder section. If I don't get a code I will have to change my ressies to a less expensive resort. I'll just keep watching, I guess. Good luck to us all!!

crazy4wdw
02-23-2005, 04:32 PM
I just called also - No AP rates yet. I went ahead and booked a room at the Contemporary for the last week of May. They did have the AAA discount.

There was not a code attached to my name, but the CM said she would update my profile and that I should receive a postcard or e-mail with a discount code within the next several weeks. Has this happened to anyone? Can it be true?

2princessintraining
02-23-2005, 04:37 PM
also just re-subscribing to the thread...got postcard rates but I am also an AP holder....never know which could better. :earsgirl:

littleprincessmom
02-23-2005, 07:00 PM
Bump! If anyone calls first thing Thurs. a.m., will you please post? :flower:

Pixie dust to us all!

MinnieM3
02-23-2005, 07:31 PM
DH will be calling

kwdietrich1
02-23-2005, 09:14 PM
Bumping :bounce: and waiting.....

JessicaG
02-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Newbie here, what does re-subscribing to the thread mean?

Jessica

Kuzco
02-23-2005, 10:41 PM
Newbie here, what does re-subscribing to the thread mean?

Jessica

If you want email notifications of when a new post is made to this thread, click on "Thread Tools" at the top of the thread and then "Subscribe to this thread."

Hope this helps!

AlexTina
02-23-2005, 10:47 PM
I just called this morning. I had already booked the Poly from May 19-May 28 at rack rates but decided I would give them a call just to see if by chance I had a code and guess what I did. 45% off so I rebooked at the discounted rate and saved almost $2000 :cool1: So giving them a call to check your name and address for codes is definately worth it.

Tina

Cindie-rella
02-24-2005, 12:27 AM
I just called this morning. I had already booked the Poly from May 19-May 28 at rack rates but decided I would give them a call just to see if by chance I had a code and guess what I did. 45% off so I rebooked at the discounted rate and saved almost $2000 :cool1: So giving them a call to check your name and address for codes is definately worth it.

Tina

What do you mean that you checked to see if you had a code? 45% is a whopper of a savings! Is it a personal code you had offered to you or can anyone get access to this code? I'm just very curious because I've been waiting for the AP discount codes to come out and when I saw your post I got all excited!!! Please tell us how you got these kind of savings :goodvibes Thanks!

jns
02-24-2005, 04:03 AM
any word today

maleficent_man
02-24-2005, 04:06 AM
that is what they say, but we got a saturday check-in for POP in March with AP rate, i dont think the info is right anymore.

cool - thanks!

Fingers crossed for getting a code sometime soon so I can get booked up! :cool1:

fun & fancy free
02-24-2005, 05:57 AM
I am just a wreck! :crazy: Is anyone else arranging their daily schedule to check these boards? :goodvibes

EEyorelover22
02-24-2005, 06:05 AM
I am just a wreck! :crazy: Is anyone else arranging their daily schedule to check these boards? :goodvibes

Guilty :rotfl:

TNAngie
02-24-2005, 06:07 AM
I just called and was told no discounts past April. Oh, well. I called the 1-800 number and the recording has changed. It said that there were heavier caller volumes due to the popularity of the myw tickets and I should try back later. I thought I would be on hold, but I wasn't. This was right at 7AM. It got my hopes up, but no luck yet. I hope this means they are getting ready.
- Angie

disneyworld!
02-24-2005, 06:10 AM
I just called and was told no discounts past April. Oh, well. I called the 1-800 number and the recording has changed. It said that there were heavier caller volumes due to the popularity of the myw tickets and I should try back later. I thought I would be on hold, but I wasn't. This was right at 7AM. It got my hopes up, but no luck yet. I hope this means they are getting ready.
- Angie
oh, I have gotten that recording alot...it really is nothing new.

fun & fancy free
02-24-2005, 06:14 AM
I believe all the recordings have been slightly tweaked. I went by what the specialty cruise board said to do and they had changed some of the prompts and it put me where I did not want to be. Don't worry I still got my cruise.
So now I listen to atleast the begining of each prompt.

Ibelieveinfairies
02-24-2005, 06:24 AM
Do I rearrange my life to check these boards for a code.lol!! YES!!

I am right now out of town with my MIL and my two DDs writing this on the internet service I just discovered on the television....Yahoo!!

Last night I was directing my DH on how to go onto Mousesaves to check if any updates had been aded...he drew the line at signing onto the DIS, howeve! lol

Keeping my fingers crossed!!

fun & fancy free
02-24-2005, 06:32 AM
ibelieveinfaries, I hear you. My porr Dh would have done just that except he would have gotten on the boards. He would rather do that then hear me. I can be pretty annoying at times(hey who said that). I am on the edge of my seat until about 7:15a then I sit back and surf to see what's new on the boards. I even turn on my computer BEFORE I get my coffee. There is definitly something wrong with me. Ha, ha, ha guess who just called me my DH wanting to know if the codes came out. Well atleast now I have someone to go to the DIS boards anonymous I will just have to get a sitter for the kids. Sure save $ at WDW and spend it in therapy.

Rootskate
02-24-2005, 06:51 AM
Funandfancyfree...you are not alone! First I turn the computer on, and THEN I go make the coffee!! (This is all before I go to work!!) Trouble is, I have to be to work at 7am, so naturally the 1st thing I do when I get home is turn the computer back on! (Half the time I still have my coat on!) Talk about a sickness...

cstraub
02-24-2005, 08:08 AM
I don't know how much more of this I can take! I'm a planner by nature and I would really like to know which resort we will be staying at in June. I have no idea where we will end up. I only know the dates ane even that is up in the air because of the CODES! When they finnally do come out I'm going to race to the phone and just ask which deluxe are available for my dates. I'm going to try for Broadwalk or a cabin at FW. It's drivng me crazy not knowing where we're going to stay!! This is worse than the end of my preganancies~~ THE WAITING IS :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 INSANE!!

CBCit
02-24-2005, 08:15 AM
Me,too! I haven't been on time to work in weeks! I do grab my morning coffee first,though! When I head for the computer before the coffee I'll know I've crossed the line!

AlexTina
02-24-2005, 08:30 AM
What do you mean that you checked to see if you had a code? 45% is a whopper of a savings! Is it a personal code you had offered to you or can anyone get access to this code? I'm just very curious because I've been waiting for the AP discount codes to come out and when I saw your post I got all excited!!! Please tell us how you got these kind of savings :goodvibes Thanks!

I just called and asked if I had any codes, they checked my name and address and said yes we sent you a postcard recently, I said well I never received the postcard and the CM said that's not a problem we keep all of the information in the computer system just call and ask in the future if you have a code it will be in our system.

Tina

maggiew
02-24-2005, 08:57 AM
While we are waiting, can someone tell me what rates they were able to get last year in July for the Beach Club and/or Animal Kingdom Lodge? Regular codes, not AP.

Maggie

jns
02-24-2005, 09:06 AM
i wish I could check first thing in the morning for codes but I am in Ireland so we are 5 hours ahead of you which is 1 pm here so i am spending all morning hoping and then after 1 pm I am making horrible faces at the screen :badpc:
I would love to get a discount but if not I will still be there same amount of money to spent so we will have to eat at a few more foodcounts :crazy: then the really nice restaurts but if we do get a discount I am sure we will fine a way to spend the money we saved

Liz
02-24-2005, 09:15 AM
In the past haven't we always known a day before when codes are going to come out? I always remember seeing posts like "who is going to be on the phone tomorrow morning". So I come on each day to check but I don't really expect to come and find something is already out. I just hope to hear a definite word when something is coming out!!!

Not so patiently waiting . . . . :hourglass

princess lovers mom
02-24-2005, 09:20 AM
In the past haven't we always known a day before when codes are going to come out? I always remember seeing posts like "who is going to be on the phone tomorrow morning".

I was thinking the same thing this morning....who is it that alerts us the day before as many CM's don't even know there are codes there sometimes until we tell them to look for them....

timandlesley
02-24-2005, 09:22 AM
I just called and asked if I had any codes, they checked my name and address and said yes we sent you a postcard recently, I said well I never received the postcard and the CM said that's not a problem we keep all of the information in the computer system just call and ask in the future if you have a code it will be in our system.

Tina

Tina,
That is wonderful, so did you get a good rate with that code then? I would love to get a code. Had you already booked or were you calling to inquire about booking? The last CM I spoke to made it sound like after I had booked I was out of luck.
Lesley

dmhearn
02-24-2005, 09:23 AM
I just called disney and asked if they could look up my info under my name and tell me if there are any codes under my name and she told me that they have no way of doing that....
what? its my first time trying to do this since reading your posts today so i thought i'd give it a try--
so, are y;all calling a special number to get this information or what? :confused3
she said i'd have to call her and give her the code not the other way around--
not the usual nice disney atitude either, i maight add.

any suggestions we are looking to go May 26- June 2-
any help appreciated :)
dori

dcibrando
02-24-2005, 09:34 AM
that's what happened to me... but the lady I got was kinda rude and actually laughed in my face when I asked her. She said in a rude making fun of tone "you can't be serious" I got pretty upset and called back. The next person I got said I would have to have my travel agent call for me since I had already booked. Weird huh?

Smee
02-24-2005, 09:47 AM
just checked...nothing :-(

Smee
02-24-2005, 09:49 AM
just checked..nothing :sad2:

Cindie-rella
02-24-2005, 10:15 AM
Count me in ! :hourglass

AlexTina
02-24-2005, 11:42 AM
Tina,
That is wonderful, so did you get a good rate with that code then? I would love to get a code. Had you already booked or were you calling to inquire about booking? The last CM I spoke to made it sound like after I had booked I was out of luck.
Lesley

I got a code which gave me 45% off rack rates, I had already booked so the CM I spoke to just cancelled my previous reservation and rebooked at the discounted rate.

Tina

AlexTina
02-24-2005, 11:49 AM
I just called disney and asked if they could look up my info under my name and tell me if there are any codes under my name and she told me that they have no way of doing that....
what? its my first time trying to do this since reading your posts today so i thought i'd give it a try--
so, are y;all calling a special number to get this information or what? :confused3
she said i'd have to call her and give her the code not the other way around--
not the usual nice disney atitude either, i maight add.

any suggestions we are looking to go May 26- June 2-
any help appreciated :)
dori

I have heard of people getting this response before, I guess it just depends on who you talk to. Some of the CM's seem to be really rude and don't want to bother to try and help and some go out of their way to help. If I were you I would call and tell them that you know you got a post card with a code but you misplaced it, then ask if they could check their computer system for your code. When I called I told the CM that I had already made a reservation but wanted to see if there were any codes available and she just said sure and checked my name and there was a code for me. As easy as pie. So it can be done it just depends on whether the CM will check for you or not. I personally would keep calling back until I got a CM that would check for me. Good Luck and let us know what you find out.

Tina

irish dancer
02-24-2005, 12:46 PM
Well I decided to try the old check with CRO on any pins or codes on our name. No luck :sad2: . We are going for a long weekend to celebrate our Anniv. and are dying waiting for AP codes to come out. Ended up booking AKL savanah view with AAA discount $288 but it would be oh so much sweeter to save some $$ for those little extras.

Poohbear123
02-24-2005, 12:56 PM
Auuugggghhhhh! I guess we will have to wait until Next week? I will STILL check everyday though, hard to do it first thing in the Morning, as I get up at 2:30AM to get to work at 4:00am! And, NO DH will not help me, as he has NO idea how to get to Mousesavers.

minijeanie
02-24-2005, 01:27 PM
this is the first time in my 10 trips that I am not totally planned out. last half of my trip renting from DVC owner, but need a stay the first 3 nites.

so want to do poly again, just hoping for a code like everyone else. I am starting to think I should just book AAA rate, if I can get it and be done with it.

If I luck out so be it.

My kids are 15, 14 and kinda informed me that they do not want to go every year anymore. Guess they are broadening their horizons.

and as much as I love WDW there was absolutely nothing better then seeing them interact with the characters or be thrilled at a character breakfast. I so miss them at 5 and 6..

oh well, guess we all have to grow up.......

Well............not me!!!!!!!!!!

PrincessA
02-24-2005, 01:33 PM
I am desperate for a code. I am booked for 4/30-5/3 and I would really like to apply a code to an existing reservation at AKL. I may have to switch to a moderate if nothing pans out. The despair is almost overwhelming. :sad2:

Linda T.
02-24-2005, 02:00 PM
I use a TA, and she called Disney for me and I was lucky enough to have a pin code attached to my name. The CM said a postcard was mailed to my house around Christmas, but I never received it. My family is going to Disney June 22 thru June 30. I got a rate of $79.00/night for the Caribbean Beach Resort.

__________________________________________________ ___

1979 - Offsite
1995 - Caribbean
1997 - Caribbean
1999 - Dixie Landings
2003 - Caribbean

Poohbear123
02-24-2005, 04:04 PM
Linda T: Great code for you! Thats a bargain!

CBCit
02-24-2005, 04:52 PM
If you will have to switch to a mod without codes,you might want to do that now instead of waiting. In the meantime,the mod you are interested in might book up and then you will really be stuck.The fact that you have a ressie at AKL dosen't mean you are guaranteed a discount there, it is first come,first serve when codes come out. It makes more sense to book what you can do without codes and then switch up if possible when the codes come.
Good luck(to us all!)

RoyalCinderella
02-24-2005, 05:16 PM
I had to cancel my reservation for AKL Savannah view to the Pop Century because, without AP rates, there's no way we could afford AKL rack rate. It was so tough to do, but, in the end, we're satisfied because now we have a room locked in that we can fully afford if need be, with no chance of having no where to stay at all, should occupancy rise to 100% at a particular resort. Also, they won't release AP rates if the resort is booked up at rack rates. We look at it as if: we cancelled our room, however tough it was to do, so as to increase the chance that AP rates for AKL would come out. Go ahead and assure yourself a reservation at a price you can afford, then switch to the resort with an AP rate you can afford.
C'mon rates!! :cool1:

Minnie1156
02-24-2005, 06:44 PM
I hope codes come out soon. Maybe that will help with the high airfare

cstraub
02-25-2005, 01:52 AM
Tried calling for a code. Nothing :crazy:

Cindie-rella
02-25-2005, 02:18 AM
Tried calling for a code. Nothing :crazy:

I noticed you'll be going to WDW March/April 2005...just so you know, there are discounts available for that time frame up until April 16th. Just wanted to let you know this since you posted you've tried calling for a code, unless your just checking for all of us that need the new codes beyond the 16th, :flower:

cstraub
02-25-2005, 02:35 AM
I noticed you'll be going to WDW March/April 2005...just so you know, there are discounts available for that time frame up until April 16th. Just wanted to let you know this since you posted you've tried calling for a code, unless your just checking for all of us that need the new codes beyond the 16th, :flower:

Thanks. I was reffering to a code for my upcoming trip in June. Some have talked about having a code attached to their name when calling WDW and asking a CM. I thought I would give it a shot. No code for June for me. I'll just have to wait for AP codes to come out.
I used my AP code for my upcoming March trip. CBR 2 king rooms for $130 a night! I know it could be lower but for peak that's not bad! :cheer2:

fun & fancy free
02-25-2005, 05:58 AM
Please let us find something out soon. The wait is killing me. :earseek:

RoyalCinderella
02-25-2005, 06:04 AM
No AP rates past April yet. C'mon rates!! :crazy: :rotfl2:

thedisneymom
02-25-2005, 11:08 AM
I second that!

minijeanie
02-25-2005, 11:20 AM
well, if this is any help

just got poly at AAA rate

couldn't get that before today....

so at least I have something now

02-25-2005, 11:23 AM
for what dates?

missypie
02-25-2005, 11:27 AM
well, if this is any help

just got poly at AAA rate

couldn't get that before today....

so at least I have something now

Good for you. I have 4 nights at YC at the AAA rate and 5 nights at CR at the AAA rate, but called yesterday and STILL can't get our 1st night at YC at the AAA rate...I've been trying since the AAA rates came out!

square pond
02-25-2005, 11:28 AM
I must be losing my mind waiting for these codes!! Last night I dreamt that codes came out today but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't log on to my computer to find out what they were!!! Boy I need a vacation!! :crazy:

Eyore4Ever149
02-25-2005, 11:31 AM
I am starting to have that panic-y feeling. I could have sworn the codes were out by now last year.
Driving me nuts! I can't plan our days because park hours aren't out (coming March 1) and I cant book Priority Seatings for same reason.

I have already added 2 days to the trip so I really need those codes to come out. I may have to change back to our shorter version of the trip if they dont come out. Lets be honest, prices for Mods and Delux are high without those darn codes!

I feel like my hands are tied. Can't do anything till I get hours and codes.

I do have the Illuminatios Cruise Booked, but of course with my luck it will be on the night MK is open for 3 extra hours.

4orm
I've been having wacked out dreams too! I dreamt last night that when I woke up but couldn't get out of bed. I could move! And I just KNEW that the codes were released and I was going to miss out! :)

square pond
Hey I just saw my last post made me number 700!! I hope we dont get over 1000 before we see some codes!! :rolleyes1

square pond
02-25-2005, 11:33 AM
Whoops I was 701! :rolleyes:

dooley
02-25-2005, 12:14 PM
So if I call and make a reservation now, and the discount come out, will they let you apply the discount to the reservation, or do you just cancel and rebook? Whats the advantage of booking now?

giddygirl
02-25-2005, 12:22 PM
To me, the advantage of booking a room now is guaranteeing that you will have a room even if the discounts don't come out. Of course, if the discounts don't come out, I am sure that a lot of people will be cancelling their reservations and switching to a lower category of hotel, myself included!

missypie
02-25-2005, 12:25 PM
I'm just happy that we aren't going anywhere for spring break this year. Last year the AP codes came out on 3/9, right when we were getting ready to leave for vacation. If that happened this year, I'd be on overload.

Blueeyes101817
02-25-2005, 12:25 PM
called at 1--nothing..errr

EsmeraldaX
02-25-2005, 12:45 PM
I'm getting concerned. I have to book my flight by mid March. Here's my dillemma.

We have free airline tix on United. My bro and SIL were comped these tickets last year and they have to be booked by mid March which would be 1 year from when they recieved them. They are transferable, we just need to go to the airport and book with my brother and SIL there to sign them over to us.

I want to go in Mid May. I'm hearing many reports already that Pop is full. :( We want to go Weds - Sunday or Weds - Monday depending on what rate we can get with APs.

We are flexible with the week that we go though. But I'm nervous about waiting any longer to book. If it turns out we can't get AP rates, we are only going to go for like 3 nights instead of 4 or 5.

ETA : The problem is, if we book something now, and book flights and then we don't get AP rates, I will be charged an airline fee for switching dates. :(

What would you do?

cstraub
02-25-2005, 12:49 PM
On expedia almost all of May is available for POP. Did you try there?

EsmeraldaX
02-25-2005, 12:51 PM
On expedia almost all of May is available for POP. Did you try there?

Not yet. Are the rates on Expedia similiar to AP rates?

I'm not that familiar with Expedia. I usually book right through Disney.

cstraub
02-25-2005, 01:16 PM
They don't reflect AP rates but they do compare to general public codes when they come out. Last year we stayed at WL for $199 a night through Expedia that beat the general public codes Disney was offering. We also booked CR durning Christmas this past 2004 season for $165 a night for garden which even beat the AP rate durning that time!! The only downfall to Expedia is that there is a $25 cancellation fee if you cancel at anytime before your trip. We've booked through Disney Travel company on several occasions and have been equally pleased with both companys. Keep checking the rates on Expeida. When codes come out check them out. I did check most of May for Pop and it was available. Hope this helps. I consider myself pretty savy in this department!

emmabelle
02-25-2005, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=EsmeraldaX]I'm getting concerned. I have to book my flight by mid March. Here's my dillemma.

We have free airline tix on United. My bro and SIL were comped these tickets last year and they have to be booked by mid March which would be 1 year from when they recieved them. They are transferable, we just need to go to the airport and book with my brother and SIL there to sign them over to us.

Just curious, the travel doesn't have to be completed also by mid March? I was thinking of changing my vacation in April to the summer but I had to rebook AND complete travel from the original date of purchase. If it were me I would just make sure. :)

IMHO, I think the rates will come out, but Pop may be harder to get since May starts the 50th celebration. You could possibly have to change to one of the All Stars. I would still take the chance and book the five nights, three just doesn't seem long enough with a day of travel on each end. :)

GeorgiaAristocat
02-25-2005, 03:43 PM
Okay all you codes gurus - I fully admit to being a newbie (but I am trying) - I have a question about the pin codes (or personal codes attached to individuals) - How does someone even get on a list for the possibility of getting one of those codes? What I mean is, I haven't been to WDW in 30 yrs, so if I called, would I even be in the system for a pin code possibility? On the flip side, if I went ahead and made reservations for my trip next year (May 14-20, 2006, YEAH!) would I then be in the running for pin codes? I already know that I have a LOOOONG wait ahead of me for any other codes, as I have been religiously reading the planning materials and these boards. BTW - ya'll are wonderful, as are the boards - I can't tell you how much I've learned already! So, any advice?

tmq2766
02-25-2005, 04:02 PM
Bump!!!

AlexTina
02-25-2005, 04:14 PM
Okay all you codes gurus - I fully admit to being a newbie (but I am trying) - I have a question about the pin codes (or personal codes attached to individuals) - How does someone even get on a list for the possibility of getting one of those codes? What I mean is, I haven't been to WDW in 30 yrs, so if I called, would I even be in the system for a pin code possibility? On the flip side, if I went ahead and made reservations for my trip next year (May 14-20, 2006, YEAH!) would I then be in the running for pin codes? I already know that I have a LOOOONG wait ahead of me for any other codes, as I have been religiously reading the planning materials and these boards. BTW - ya'll are wonderful, as are the boards - I can't tell you how much I've learned already! So, any advice?

If you haven't been to WDW in 30 yrs. then I'm sure your not in their system but it certainly would't hurt to call and ask. We go to WDW every year so that is why we are in their system. You should also go to disneyworld.com and register to receve special offers that will get you in their system.

Tina

CBCit
02-25-2005, 04:51 PM
Their is no advantage to booking a room now that you will not keep without a code.You can only apply the code to your reservation if they have discounted rooms still available when you call. It is first come,first serve with no priority given to people with existing reservations. What is the smartest thing to do is book the room you are willing to go for without a code so you know you have your first choice if the codes don't materialize.Nothing is worse then paying rack rate and still not getting what you really want!
I have a feeling we are not going to see the codes before March 9th.

westjones
02-25-2005, 07:20 PM
Starting to look like we won't see codes until March. At least I have our DVC nights set. Just need 2 extra nights and am hoping for CBR.
DJ

minijeanie
02-25-2005, 09:28 PM
my dates are June 16th - 19th...

westjones
02-25-2005, 09:34 PM
my dates are June 16th - 19th...

Are you coming to the Project X DIS Meet? That is why we are coming in on the 16th, but we are staying until the 21st.

DJ

minijeanie
02-25-2005, 09:39 PM
yes,yes, yes....

glad to meet you!

after our stay at the poly, we are moving over to BWV...for 4 nites(renting from dvc owner)

Wish more people would hook on to what Penny is proposing...such a great thing she is doing..

My family is doing dessert party and Animal Kingdom..
wanted to do AC as well, but looks like we will do this on our own.
have always wanted to try the comedy club.
would of been tons of fun with the whole gang.

who knows, maybe it will pann out

currycook
02-25-2005, 11:35 PM
waiting and waiting :sad2:

ceb29
02-26-2005, 05:57 AM
My mother and father (in their mid 60's) have never been to Disney, and they have gotten codes the past several years in a row! They are not registered on any site and have had no other contact with Disney, except my mother goes to our local Disney store with me shopping sometimes (and she always pays cash). I don't know how Disney has their name, but if I got postcards as much as they do, I'd be going religiously every year! :teeth: So, I'm with the "it's completely random" thinking group. ::MickeyMo

disneyworld!
02-26-2005, 06:18 AM
I just called ...got a nice CM. she told me NO, and that they are NOT even pending. she also said she hoped they were at least pending because she is getting agravated by telling people NO. I asked how long ahead do they pend...days. so it does not look good this end of Feb.....maybe in March?

westjones
02-26-2005, 07:34 AM
Wish more people would hook on to what Penny is proposing...such a great thing she is doing..

My family is doing dessert party and Animal Kingdom..
wanted to do AC as well, but looks like we will do this on our own.
have always wanted to try the comedy club.
would of been tons of fun with the whole gang.

who knows, maybe it will pann out

I don't think Penny has given up completely on the AC event. She is hoping as time gets closer more people will sign on. We are also going to the dessert party and the AK safari dinner. I can't wait. We actually were not going to go to Disney this summer, but we wanted to join in these activities so we decided we would head down for them. We can only stay 5 days, but it will be a lot of fun (we added one day to go to Vero Beach before we leave for home).

See you there!
DJ

EsmeraldaX
02-26-2005, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=EsmeraldaX]I'm getting concerned. I have to book my flight by mid March. Here's my dillemma.

Just curious, the travel doesn't have to be completed also by mid March? I was thinking of changing my vacation in April to the summer but I had to rebook AND complete travel from the original date of purchase. If it were me I would just make sure. :)

IMHO, I think the rates will come out, but Pop may be harder to get since May starts the 50th celebration. You could possibly have to change to one of the All Stars. I would still take the chance and book the five nights, three just doesn't seem long enough with a day of travel on each end. :)

Nope. Travel does not have to be by the end of March. They just have to be booked by then.

We're also going in October since we have $120 worth of credit with JetBlue from a discount we got last year. So we figured May and October would be a nice way to spread the trips out.

If we have to stay at the All Stars, I guess we can. I've never stayed at them, and I'm not really crazy about the idea. But anywhere is better than nowhere I suppose. We were going to stay at CS but we decided to try that in October since we just moved and got a new puppy all in the span of a week. Figured we'd save a little $$ since we have to kennel two pups now instead of one :crazy: .

Well, if they don't come out soon, I'm just going to book now and see what happens....

Poohbear123
02-26-2005, 04:40 PM
I have already booked, and will apply the code later. If a code comes out, which I am SURE it will, I will add and extra night. If not, I will stay with 3 nights, and will pay $110.00 a night.

EsmeraldaX
02-26-2005, 04:42 PM
I have already booked, and will apply the code later. If a code comes out, which I am SURE it will, I will add and extra night. If not, I will stay with 3 nights, and will pay $110.00 a night.

Do you already have airfare booked? Just curious...

timandlesley
02-26-2005, 07:25 PM
I have a MYW package booked and paid for. My question is, I know now I can add a code to it by reading other threads and people who have successfully been able to add the code. I did remember them saying however that they had to cancel their other reservation and make the new one with the code, so my question is. . what happens to my money then.. .I'm paid off, would they just transfer it to the new reservation??

Lesley

Poohbear123
02-26-2005, 07:36 PM
timandlesly: Your Payment will be transferred over to the "code" discount. ;) Best of luck to us all, on the codes coming out soon! ::yes::

Timon@BWV
02-26-2005, 08:31 PM
I need 4 day's in June, the 3rd and 4th and the 10th and 11th! I already have flights booked but no rooms for those dates! :rolleyes1

kutchyone
02-27-2005, 09:13 AM
The waiting and checking is starting to get to me. I have been doing this since forever!

EEyorelover22
02-27-2005, 02:28 PM
Called today to pay off a bit more of my bill for our trip. No codes yet and the CM said "mid-March". Hopefully it will be early March instead!

esk
02-27-2005, 02:56 PM
Called today and the very nice CM said "middle of next week" --- she said sometimes they get a couple hours notice and checked her "folio" (I could hear papers moving around) and said nothing yet.

This was for AP rates, by the way. The code I used (which I called and it was associated with my profile -- it was the one that caused scandal a few months ago because someone listed it here on the DIS) gives me a 25% off rack rate ($355 for a BCV 1 BDR in May) but she said keep checking for AP which should be 40% off rack rate.

Advance The Man
02-27-2005, 03:36 PM
I made April rezs today at rack rates (WL). The rep was surprised the AP rates didn't come out in late January. She thought sales had been brisk for April and on and their may not be AP codes till the next Mickey Monitor in May release. She did think Florida residents discount would be coming out in the next week or so for >April 16th.

Called today to pay off a bit more of my bill for our trip. No codes yet and the CM said "mid-March". Hopefully it will be early March instead!

Advance The Man
02-27-2005, 03:37 PM
Amazing the amount of either disinformation or lack of information they have. I have no idea if they have any idea!

Called today and the very nice CM said "middle of next week"

CBCit
02-27-2005, 06:02 PM
I agree with the previous poster, I don't think the CMs at Central Reservations have any more advance notice of codes then we do. Some people say the CMs say no codes this year,some say the codes will be better then ever.Some CMs said early Feb,then mid Feb,then late Feb,then early March or mid March,one even told me mid April(for April16th-July4th).One person posted they were told the CMs have a few days notice,now its a few hours notice,one CM said next Tuesday because they asked her to work and its her usual day off. I think the most honest of the CMS say they really don't know,but can try to guess based on past experience,which we can all do because we have memorized the historical trends chart on Mousesavers!

The bottom line is lets all hope for those codes soon or we may have to use our Disney Vacation funds for Prozac, instead!!

EEyorelover22
02-27-2005, 06:18 PM
The info on rates is very similar to that of the weather forecast :)

1MegMeg
02-27-2005, 06:31 PM
The info on rates is very similar to that of the weather forecast :)

Isn't that the truth?! :earboy2:

I am patiently?! (trying so hard to be) holding out for an early June FL resident or AP code.

d76dots
02-27-2005, 10:04 PM
I've been an avid fan of Disney for many years. I've visited WDW a total of 7 times now (I know, not as much as many of you) and have stayed on and of site. I never heard about these codes until this past year when checking out this site and Mousesavers.com.

Thank you all for your information. My son went down today for his spring break from college. He's been a good kid and worked very hard in school (carrying 18 credit hours each semester) and working about 30 hours per week (all the while maintaining a 3.98 GPA!). This was a much needed break for him.

I booked his stay and tried to get the best deal I could because of the money situation for him. Of course he is staying at an All Star Resort...however, even at that it's peak time! When I called I asked to see if there were any specials or anything I could do to get a cheaper rate for him. The CM was very nice and said if I had a code that was valid she could try. I asked if I had any codes available to me and she said it didn't work that way...I had to tell her my code number because she had a list of them in front of her...she said, "all I do is wait for you to give me the right one...take your time". I tried a couple that I saw on a site, but they were expired already.

I went ahead and booked anyway and figured if something would come up I could call back (if you are playing the waiting game make sure to get the insurance!). I took the advice of this site and called back about 6 times asking if they could check for me...no one would.

Finally, last night, at the last minute, I gave it one more try. I got a wonderful CM and I explained to him my situation with my son and how my mail has been very undependable lately because we have a new mailman. He told me if I could give him about 15 minutes he'd check my profile for me to see if I'd been sent anything.

He came back on and said I had a PIN number; however, in order to use it I needed to give him my 3 letter code number from my postcard! I explained that was the problem, I've not received the postcard!!! He then let me know if he could put me on hold again (and probably for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes :rolleyes1 :hourglass ) he would see what he could do. He had to call guest services. It was 45 minutes exactly and he said good news, he was able to get $160 taken off my sons credit card. :cool1: That comes to about 2 days free at the All Star! I'll take it.

Hard lesson learned, my son did not pay for the insurance, but they were able to do this for him. If he would have paid the insurance he would have gotten $360 back on his card! There is a $200 fee to cancel, which they had to do and rebook it since it was a package deal.

It was still great to get the $160, but oh how the $360 would have been nicer!

This shows, it pays to be persistant and get that one special person on the other end of the line! :cheer2:

I hope this will help others with their travel dates coming up!

:love: :cool1: :cheer2: :flower1: :cool2: :tongue:

:thewave:

Trying to plan when I will be able to take my vacation next to the land of Disney! :banana: :earboy2: :cool1: :banana:

keith-atl
02-28-2005, 06:37 AM
nothing today for ap rates, someone did post and said possibly tuesday this week. so we will see i guess.

fun & fancy free
02-28-2005, 06:46 AM
Ok I guess we will just have to wait for codes but Disney better atleast release the park hours for May tomorrow right????? I know they might change but to see it on my screen would give me some reassurance that I have not been frozen in time. :sunny:

barbeml
02-28-2005, 07:20 AM
I have not been able to log into the Passholder section of WDW.com for 24 hours. I keep getting a "server too busy" message. Hmmm, wonder if that means anything?

PLEASE let it mean something!!

02-28-2005, 07:36 AM
I have not been able to log into the Passholder section of WDW.com for 24 hours. I keep getting a "server too busy" message. Hmmm, wonder if that means anything?

I am chanting please, please, please, right there with ya!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

dudspizza
02-28-2005, 07:39 AM

I just got in to the AP part of disneyworld.com...... nothing has changed as of now, 7:36am central.

I will definitely check back later, especially since some friends are now joining us, so we need 2 rooms.

Duds

EsmeraldaX
02-28-2005, 07:42 AM
I really hope they come out this week....

LauraAnn630
02-28-2005, 07:51 AM
Last year this time, we recieved our postcard code in the mail. Im waiting for the mailman everyday!! I remembering my husband getting it. He was so excited! I told him you will not get a better deal! He called anyways and saved us a bundle! LOL Thank God he dosnt listen to me!

Eyore4Ever149
02-28-2005, 07:52 AM
D76Dots I could be wrong but I'm not sure you quite understand the codes we are waiting for vrs the code you used for your son's room.

A postcard can be mailed to you- on it a pin # and code that are applicable to you alone will be on that postcard.

Then there is the code that all of on this thread are waiting for.
These can be found under the "Special Offer" section on the Disney.com website. An easier place to look would be www.mousesavers.com or www.allearsnet.com

Mousesavers is very easy to navigate.
Codes come out for the general public (a great savings)
and there are Codes for Annual PassHolders (a deeper discount)
They are generally a 3 capital letter BEX is a code (out of date) for example.

Codes are NOT given out my Cast Members (you are extremely lucky to have encountered someone willing to do that for you) Codes are rewarded to those who click through lots of links on the DIsney site, or reading the ads in your paper. You must know the code to give it to the CM.

I would think codes would be coming out shortly for APs- Please!!!!!!

mommyrom
02-28-2005, 07:54 AM
Called CRO middle of last week and asked for any codes in my portfolio...The CM was very nice and checked thoroughly (so it seemed...) and unfortunately found nothing...After chatting with him a bit more and sounding disappointed to be potentially paying full rack rate for May visit, he further advised me to e-mail Disney Guest Services and request a code be mailed/e-mailed to me in time for our trip...I e-mailed them right away and have gotten two different responses indicating my message was received and that my inquiry was forwarded to the correct people for attention and that I should hear back shortly. Still waiting for a definite answer :bored: but I am hopeful!!!! :confused3

At least the CM was happy enough to help me out and offer this option to me! Who knows??? We shall see!!!!!!

Come on Codes!!!! :rotfl2:

timandlesley
02-28-2005, 08:19 AM
May I ask what the email address was that you used to send the request, if you want to PM me with it that is fine, I would love to do the same. Thanks.

Lesley

crazyboutWDW
02-28-2005, 08:30 AM
same here, what email address?