PDA

View Full Version : Just booked with Spirit out of Atlantic City

DKx3
02-17-2005, 10:14 PM
Well, I hope I made the right choice by booking my airfare now. It was $30 less per person 2 weeks ago and I didn't book. Now I keep seeing the trip from Philly or Atlantic City going up and up. So, I guess $208 pp is as good as it gets for now. I feel like I signed away my first born (well maybe not quite that bad). I hate anything non-refundable (maybe I'm afraid of commitment, haha). I have never been the one to book airfare before - total rookie at this. Well, just had to vent - now I guess it's waiting game until time to my PS's. Have a great night everyone!

Dopey Sharon
02-18-2005, 10:05 AM
You will love flying out of AC! We used Spirit, for the first time, last year, and will never fly out of Philly to MCO again!

You can get a voucher, if the fare goes down, just keep checking their site.

Good luck, but I have a feeling you will love it! :)

MickeyMouth
02-18-2005, 01:07 PM
I think you can do better! I kept checking the Spirit website every day. One day when I checked, the price was $68 each way! I booked it immediately. Now the price for our dates is $109 each way. If I were you I would keep checking. I THINK...(not sure) that you can get a refund voucher if the fare goes down. Good Luck! :goodvibes

DKx3
02-18-2005, 05:39 PM
I saw that the airfare was $68 one way and $94 the other a few weeks ago. DH wanted me to wait longer to book airfare. Last nite I just went ahead and did it since it just keeps going up. This morning it already was $20 more pp. I'm just glad to have it booked - I was feeling a little stressed. I'm a compulsive overplanner!

NJDisneymom
02-18-2005, 10:40 PM
Well, its better than the rate I'm getting right now. I still haven't booked, and its up to $124 each way for May. I'm considering Southwest out of Philly instead, its still cheaper. I know I have to book soon, just can't make a decision.