PDA

View Full Version : entertainment books

paulish
02-15-2005, 06:29 PM
i read in a post that if you know restaurants number that needs to be punched on the card there is no problem using the entertainment card from your home town because there is no state or area for the original card.
all cards have the same numbers printed and placed in the appropiate book.
i need to know if anyone knows the # for lake buena vista area?

aka-mad4themouse
02-16-2005, 04:43 AM
I just got my Orlando Entertainment Book yesterday. (Thanks to MouseSavers, it was $10 off with free shipping!) There are over 80 pages of restaurants listed in the front of the book that require you to show your card and they mark off their number. Do you know what restaurants you're interested in?

BeachBaby310
02-16-2005, 05:02 AM
Are any of the WDW restaurants included in the Orlando book? I have the Pennsylvania book. :flower:

aka-mad4themouse
02-16-2005, 05:06 AM
There are no Disney restaurants in the Orlando book. There are some restaurants that are located in DtD area hotels but nothing on Disney property.

davesdog
02-16-2005, 10:44 PM
I just thought of that same thing a few days ago. We used our card which has 170 some spaces, but not nearly as many restaurants. I wish there was a sight to see what offers and punch numbers there were so you could match them up while traveling....

Dave

paulish
02-17-2005, 06:49 PM
i am interested in all stars resort/and dtd and need to know specific numbers so i can make sure the # are not punched.
thanks

aka-mad4themouse
02-17-2005, 09:06 PM
There are no AllStar restaurants in the Entertainment Book and the only DtD restaurant is Planet Hollywood, which uses a coupon. There are some restaurants that are located inside hotels in the DtD-area, but not many.

patriciah2
02-17-2005, 09:19 PM
Do I understand you to say that if you have one Entertainment card you can use the numbers on the back for restaurants that are advertised in other books. I realize that if I do this then I won't be able to use it for the restaurant of that number in my book, but it would be nice if I'm traveling. Is there a list somewhere that tells what they are for each book?

Disneynutbsv
02-18-2005, 07:04 AM
There are no AllStar restaurants in the Entertainment Book and the only DtD restaurant is Planet Hollywood, which uses a coupon. There are some restaurants that are located inside hotels in the DtD-area, but not many.
I think its getting confused with the All Star Official Cafe located at Disney's Wide World of Sports, its on page A28 & A29 and you get one complimentary lunch or dinner entree when a second lunch or dinner entree of equal or greater value is purchased.

aka-mad4themouse
02-18-2005, 07:18 AM
You're correct about the AllStar Café in WWoS. When the OP mentioned AllStar resort I immediately thought of ASMo, ASMu and AllStar Sports. I didn't even think of WWoS!

paulish
02-18-2005, 05:17 PM
ya, i heard that since all cards regardless of state/area are all numbered the same.
therefore, if you go somewhere and know the number to be punched it can be done. of course if it has not been used already.

maggiew
03-09-2005, 05:04 PM
So, are there any restaurants close to Disney (like DTD area or slightly beyond - Crossroads) that have a punch number??

Maggie

paulish
03-09-2005, 08:18 PM
that is what i am trying to find out.
is anyone out there that has a orlando entertainment book?
if so what restaurants are in the lake buena vista area that can be punched?