PDA

View Full Version : Booked sister's trip (Using Expedia)

purplebelle
02-15-2005, 08:12 AM
My sister and her friend are going to Disney this summer. She had me book it for her, so i used expedia.com since I don't think she had a coupon from the mail/email or anything. Anyone else use expedia.com for booking Disney? The deal was pretty decent, although I snagged better deal 2 months ago (Dec) with that postcard savings.

What a tease to plan someone else's Disney trip, by the way. I don't even get to go.

What's the cheapest way you all go to WDW? :banana: (that banana guy is kinda funny)

Rustyflwr3
02-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Last March, I booked a trip to Disney using expedia! I loved it and I everytime I go on vacation I check and will continue to check expedia! the funny thing is is that the prices changed almost weekly, so when we booked, we were luck enough to get a really good price. We booked at the CBR for the price of what it would have cost us to stay at the all star sports resort a week earlier. Expedia is great!

PigSoldier
02-18-2005, 09:19 AM
I never thought of booking Disney through Expedia, that might be worth looking into!

Hooray for Expedia though! I've got some amazing deals through it. I managed to have 3 nights in Cherbourg for 150. :)